Alpha skip ahead has gone ...long story

Discus and support Alpha skip ahead has gone ...long story in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I was lucky enough to get a series X at launch I was on alpha skip ahead but a few months ago it kept overheating so I sent it back to Microsoft to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Martsmall, Oct 14, 2021.

  1. /u/Martsmall
    /u/Martsmall Guest

    Alpha skip ahead has gone ...long story


    Hi. I was lucky enough to get a series X at launch I was on alpha skip ahead but a few months ago it kept overheating so I sent it back to Microsoft to fix they sent it back to me it was fine for a few days then did it again so I thought I'd send it back but console wasn't showing up on the repair website only accessory so I had a idea, I'll send it back to very (where I purchased it from ) and they told me they would replace it ...they didnt they don't have any In stock so they gave me credit so I went back to my Xbox one X ( alpha skip ahead ) then thought I'd get a series s to bind me over till I get a series X again , so I did I installed the Xbox insider app and it won't give me the option to go back to skip ahead only alpha ..... I thought it's cause I haven't got a series X ok I'll wait till I get one

    I got lucky and cane across one so im now back on series X ...and can yet again only select alpha not alpha skip ahead

    And I'm wondering if it's because I've swapped a lot of consoles over the last few months ? Why can't I go back to alpha skip ahead ?

    Sorry for the long story

    submitted by /u/Martsmall
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Martsmall, Oct 14, 2021
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    any update coming to xbox one s

    We're testing it in the Insider program at the moment (alpha/alpha skip ahead members) so if all goes well then it wont be that long before it's made public.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Avatar Update

    Hi, The new avatar update or upgrade is being tested now by the Alpha Skip Ahead/Alpha insiders, so it shouldn't be too long before it is released to everyone.
Thema:

Alpha skip ahead has gone ...long story

Loading...
  1. Alpha skip ahead has gone ...long story - Similar Threads - Alpha skip ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...