[Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being...

Discus and support [Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember about 2 months ago when I first joined this ring the dolby vision functioned as expected, but for the past month it hasn't worked at all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BinkleyBeardman, Sep 29, 2021.

  1. [Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being...


    I remember about 2 months ago when I first joined this ring the dolby vision functioned as expected, but for the past month it hasn't worked at all despite the supposed dolby vision update today. Anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/BinkleyBeardman
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BinkleyBeardman, Sep 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Customer Service Hung up on Me

  3. IRB Win User

    Dolby vision in the Netflix app

    Hi

    The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

    When will Dolby Vision be available? And how will it work?

    Microsoft has released a statement saying that Dolby Vision will only be available for streaming apps and it will not be supported by games. The Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead team which includes myself just started testing it this week. Keep in mind we are
    testing updates scheduled for release in 2019. Nothing more definitive and testing can change release schedule to the general public dramatically. And very few TVs support it. Samsung for example will not use it on any of theirs.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2018/07/14/xbox-one-x-and-s-dolby-vision-update-things-just-...
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

    It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

    ps Fall update - before december, correct?

    If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

[Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being...

Loading...
  1. [Alpha Skip-Ahead] Dolby Vision not engaging in any games at all, despite apparently being... - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  7. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...