Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Just got an LG OLED55B9. I am in alpha Skip-Ahead and I noticed that when I open netflix the TV does detect Dolby Vision but it is stuck... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sanana94, Dec 5, 2019.

  1. /u/Sanana94
    /u/Sanana94 Guest

    Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?


    Hi everyone. Just got an LG OLED55B9. I am in alpha Skip-Ahead and I noticed that when I open netflix the TV does detect Dolby Vision but it is stuck in a black screen. I can hear the audio of the app, but the display is just black. Low latency mode is enabled, actually the LG B9 kinda does everything automatically with xbox. I was wondering if this is happening to others?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sanana94
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Sanana94, Dec 5, 2019
    #1
  2. IRB Win User

    Dolby vision in the Netflix app

    Hi

    The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

    It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

    ps Fall update - before december, correct?

    If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Customer Service Hung up on Me

  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

    When will Dolby Vision be available? And how will it work?

    Microsoft has released a statement saying that Dolby Vision will only be available for streaming apps and it will not be supported by games. The Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead team which includes myself just started testing it this week. Keep in mind we are
    testing updates scheduled for release in 2019. Nothing more definitive and testing can change release schedule to the general public dramatically. And very few TVs support it. Samsung for example will not use it on any of theirs.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2018/07/14/xbox-one-x-and-s-dolby-vision-update-things-just-...
Thema:

Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken?

Loading...
  1. Alpha Skip Ahead Dolby Vision Broken? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...