(Alpha, Skip ahead) Can I get invited again?

Discus and support (Alpha, Skip ahead) Can I get invited again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been an insider for 7+ years and an alpha skip ahead member for 3+ years now, and since I got my new xbox, I can't get access to any of the xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OMGitsMADMUFFIN, Mar 20, 2023.

1. (Alpha, Skip ahead) Can I get invited again?

I have been an insider for 7+ years and an alpha skip ahead member for 3+ years now, and since I got my new xbox, I can't get access to any of the xbox update previews other than the beta version? Is there any member on here who can help me out?

GT: OMGitsMADMUFFIN

submitted by /u/OMGitsMADMUFFIN
    [link] [comments]

/u/OMGitsMADMUFFIN, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

You dont apply for skip ahead you get invites

Alpha is application
  3. ngocphi Win User

wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

You don't first there is the alpha which you can join for alphas

And there is the skip ahead keep in mind it's also the most buggy since it is the first relEASE

And you have to get an invite for skip ahead the only way to get into that is by doing a lot of feedback on the other rings and you will get sn invite eventually even they have room and based on your feedback
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
Thema:

(Alpha, Skip ahead) Can I get invited again?

1. (Alpha, Skip ahead) Can I get invited again? - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip ahead

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240319-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240319-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240318-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240318-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240314-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240314-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240312-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240312-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240311-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240311-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240307-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240307-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240306-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240306-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240303-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240303-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]