Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

Discus and support Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coniption1118, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X.

After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back into the program and test out some of the new features and updates.

I updated to the latest build earlier today, and I was met with the refreshed Home screen. I know there are several versions of these rolling out to random people, but the one I ended up with seems to be one of the less intrusive ones that I've seen online.

While it mostly looks the same as the latest production build, I appreciate the streamlining of the tiles and relevant cards for each game I have pinned to my Home screen. I also like that once I reach the END of my Pins, I automatically see more curated content from the Marketplace. Cool.

What I do not appreciate is having the random, unmoveable, and undeleteable row of TOP FREE GAMES right at the top of my Pins. I don't CARE about top free games. If I did, I'd search for and download them. Or, I'd just jump past the END of my Pins to check them out there (assuming this row was moved down there).

Please don't give us the ability to customize our Home screens only to fill it with ads and other irrelevant links to stuff we don't care about. Or, if you're going to insist on shoving this content down our throats, at the very least let us control where it appears and let us pick content that we're interested in. I'd actually love to see a BECAUSE YOU PLAYED... recommendation section somewhere on the Home screen, but only AFTER I've gone through the Groups/Pins that I've prioritized.

submitted by /u/Coniption1118
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coniption1118, Mar 3, 2023
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  5. ngocphi Win User

wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

You don't first there is the alpha which you can join for alphas

And there is the skip ahead keep in mind it's also the most buggy since it is the first relEASE

And you have to get an invite for skip ahead the only way to get into that is by doing a lot of feedback on the other rings and you will get sn invite eventually even they have room and based on your feedback
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
Thema:

Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

1. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240403-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240403-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240331-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240331-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240328-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240328-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]