Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App

Discus and support Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Version RSXBOXDEV_FLIGHT\25204.1001.220916-1900 Xbox Series X Alpha Skip Ahead I started Deathloop and went to customize my controls like I always do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tr4nce26, Sep 20, 2022.

1. /u/tr4nce26
    /u/tr4nce26 Guest

Version RSXBOXDEV_FLIGHT\25204.1001.220916-1900

Xbox Series X Alpha Skip Ahead

I started Deathloop and went to customize my controls like I always do via the Xbox Accessories app (elite series 2 controller) and as soon as I select Configure (mapping) the app crashes.

I restarted both Xbox and game, same results. Over and over.

submitted by /u/tr4nce26
    [link] [comments]

/u/tr4nce26, Sep 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

Hi there,

Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

Things that are relevant:

[...]

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

[...]

To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
Thema:

1. Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240403-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240403-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240331-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240331-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240328-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240328-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240326-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240326-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]