Alpha Ring update yesterday is a FlusterCruck of bugs. Can't play most games or run app as...

Discus and support Alpha Ring update yesterday is a FlusterCruck of bugs. Can't play most games or run app as... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In addition to above the game updates are stuck despite net fully working can't download updates. I switched off (cold reboot) already and no dice.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Alpha Ring update yesterday is a FlusterCruck of bugs. Can't play most games or run app as...

In addition to above the game updates are stuck despite net fully working can't download updates. I switched off (cold reboot) already and no dice. Others are reporting issues as well. Can't even launch insider app. Click the help for xbox assist it gives error Xbox assist is currently unavailable.

Pls check these issues and either give us new update or let us revert to previous one.

submitted by /u/sakattack360
    [link] [comments]

/u/sakattack360, Aug 24, 2022
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox OS Issues

As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
  3. Sunny D and Rum Win User

Xbox OS Issues

As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
    these are all things you know. I posted this here because Microsoft Support told me to. I understand the program, hence why I am in it.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Alpha program.

I assume you are referring the the Xbox Insider Preview program. Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are both invite only, by the development team. These two rings get frequent updates and sometimes the most unstable builds. So if you are not happy dealing with
    bugs and reporting them, then no it isn't worth it.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  6. Maetheos Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I think the Beta ring is pretty good. Updates aren't as frequent as with Alpha and ASA, less bugs, but still get to try features early.
Thema:

Alpha Ring update yesterday is a FlusterCruck of bugs. Can't play most games or run app as...

1. Alpha Ring update yesterday is a FlusterCruck of bugs. Can't play most games or run app as... - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring update

2. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha ring availability right now

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring availability right now: is alpha ring full still? submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  8. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  9. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  10. Strange behavior after last ALPHA ring update.

in XboX Insiders
    Strange behavior after last ALPHA ring update.: After the last ALPHA ring update I noticed this thing. I have the Xbox series X console in low power mode. To the console I connected the 1TB Seagate SSD card. I noticed that when it finishes...