Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily.

Discus and support Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Unsure if this is a SOT problem or an Insider problem but it's REALLY frustrating to have to wait 4 hours EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to play it. Is anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Kuji, Sep 15, 2022.

  1. Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily.


    Unsure if this is a SOT problem or an Insider problem but it's REALLY frustrating to have to wait 4 hours EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to play it. Is anyone else having this issue with any game or am i just super unlucky?

    submitted by /u/The_Real_Kuji
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/The_Real_Kuji, Sep 15, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How do I stop constant Xbox one updates

    If you were an insider in the alpha ring updates are nearly daily, you should withdraw from the insider program or reduce your ring for fewer updates
  3. NEVER_FEAR Win User

    What games are you guys playing?

    I am playing Sea of Thieves on a daily basis, it is so much fun!
  4. coco meat train Win User

    Halo Master Chief Collection

    I didnt get the full 73GB update at first. I had to go into options and career>settings>gameplay>change installed games.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Get back my old gamertag ?

    Sea of Thieves in Alpha, and it would be linked to your account not the specific name of the gamertag. Did you change your e-mail too?
  6. DanMen334 Win User

    Game pass weekly quests

    one has to do with one bike game the other about sea of thieves and the cumulative classics of daily missions
Thema:

Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily.

Loading...
  1. Alpha ring - Sea of Thieves updating full 73GB daily. - Similar Threads - Alpha ring Sea

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?: Title says it all? submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  6. Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring: ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus! submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387...
  7. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  8. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  9. Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?

    in XboX Insiders
    Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?: What are the requirements for alpha ring? I’m gonna be honest, I just found this Reddit bc I’m not really into Reddit and doomscrolling through found that there’s higher tiers than beta in the...
  10. Seeking Advice on Advancing from Beta to Alpha Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Seeking Advice on Advancing from Beta to Alpha Ring: Hi Xbox insider hub! I’m currently in the Beta ring (Level 6) and am really interested in contributing more to the Xbox Insider Program with the goal of eventually receiving an invite to the Alpha...