Alpha Ring Scorpio XBONE speedtests around 800/40, downloads top out at 1.4Mbps

Discus and support Alpha Ring Scorpio XBONE speedtests around 800/40, downloads top out at 1.4Mbps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (b not B) so it's actually topping out at around 200K/s on a gigabit connection. Information: Xfinity Gigabit service 1000/40 / No caps service... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEMACGOD, Jun 9, 2020.

1. /u/THEMACGOD
    /u/THEMACGOD Guest

(b not B) so it's actually topping out at around 200K/s on a gigabit connection.

Information:

• Xfinity Gigabit service 1000/40 / No caps service area

• Gigabit Ethernet connected (Wired)

• Open NAT

• All tests are successful and fast (speed test is always around that high)

• XBONE parked in the DMZ

I thought it might be one of the two external SSD drives I use going bad (a transfer from one to the other shows it's not; around 400MB/s).

Updates are just as slow to any of the 3 drives.

I am on the alpha ring skip ahead version: 10.0.19041.3319

This has been going on for several weeks, but every time I call Comcast, 'everything looks fine on their end' - mainly because the speedtests always look good. They swear I'm not being throttled…

It also seems to be just the XBONE. Steam downloads/updates are fast. PS4 updates are fast. Regular computer downloads and stuff are usually very fast.

Any ideas on why just the XBONE downloads are slow af? My theories are that it's something to do with the Alpha Ring OS I'm in or Comcast slowing down my Xbox download traffic.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/THEMACGOD
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEMACGOD, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

custom gamerpic

Not just the alpha ring now.

Top 4 rings have the option now or you need the beta app on a windows 10 pc.
  3. Zii Miller Win User

Xbox Beta game pass PC. SLOW Download speed for all games

No improvement for me. 1.4Mbps on average. Downloading multiple games is even worse.

Really hope MS gets this sorted out quickly. First impressions are important.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
Thema:

1. Alpha Ring Scorpio XBONE speedtests around 800/40, downloads top out at 1.4Mbps - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring Scorpio

2. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha ring availability right now

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring availability right now: is alpha ring full still? submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  8. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  9. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  10. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...