Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues...

Discus and support Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Most recent build, updated the 13th, I think...When I scroll down my games pinned to my Home, and view the featured gameplay videos my S/X it will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OneFuriousF0x, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues...

Most recent build, updated the 13th, I think...When I scroll down my games pinned to my Home, and view the featured gameplay videos my S/X it will crash to a black screen after a few seconds. I can't do anything within the video that is supposed to be playing, no "Like" "Share" "Comment"... nothing.

I have to press the Guide button and go "Home" ...at which point I have a brief lag where my pins have to re-load, and there is nothing other than minimal main "Home" screen tiles. none of my groups are there. Almost like you have had an Xbox Live outage, or disconnected from the internet...

This lasts for a couple seconds...as everything loads back in. Everything else functions normally...until I watch another gameplay video or two.

This acts like a Windows Explorer/OS crash and recovery. Definitely not normal.

I have powered off the console completely and re-started...including a hard power down with the button on the console itself.

Please post if anyone can test and are seeing the same issue...

submitted by /u/OneFuriousF0x
    [link] [comments]

/u/OneFuriousF0x, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

No Wishlist on Xbox store???

At this point in time, the shopping cart feature has been removed. I am in Alpha SA ring on my X and Alpha ring on my S. Just double checked the store and it is not there at the moment.
  3. Jayarih Win User

Games missing from owned games

Itll get fixed eventually, not sure if others on this thread are insiders but that could be part of the issue.

Im on the Alpha Ring on both my One S and Series X
  4. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm currently in the Alpha Ring. On one hand, I think it'd be cool to be in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, but at the same time the potential issues makes me a bit nervous. I know we, as Insiders, are supposed to test features out, but sometimes I just want
    to play and the Alpha Ring has been good to me so far.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
Thema:

Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues...

1. Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues... - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring Featured

2. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha ring availability right now

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring availability right now: is alpha ring full still? submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  8. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  9. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.: As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks...
  10. Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter 6 is Completely Broken (Will Not Even Fully Boot) in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring: Please fix this. The game crashes 100% of the time and I cannot play my game that I paid over $100 for!!! Yes, I submitted a bug through the dashboard. submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie [link]...