alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

Discus and support alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; alpha ring level 20 expert with 3 years and did not recieve new dashboard when others who never put time in got it. 10 people on my list got it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SONY IS 1, Jul 29, 2019.

  1. SONY IS 1
    SONY IS 1 Guest

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.


    alpha ring level 20 expert with 3 years and did not recieve new dashboard when others who never put time in got it. 10 people on my list got it and dont even remmeber they were in the program. i cancelled ghost recon 120$ call of duty 120$ star wars jedi
    order 70$. 2 can play this game glad i owmn a PS pro

    :)
     
    SONY IS 1, Jul 29, 2019
    #1
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    There is no need for the rude and crude responses. They are in violation of the Terms of use for the forums.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    To receive the new dashboard was 50% random users, just for being alpha user for a lot of time, and spend much time and money in xbox doesnt mean that you should receive this too. Just was a random choice, you will receive for sure next time because then
    will put for all the alpha insiders.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    Hi,

    I understand your frustration, everyone on Alpha Skip Ahead now has the new home screen experiment and 50% of the users in alpha ring have it these were chosen at
    random and nothing to do with level and XP.

    Within the next two weeks, everyone on alpha ring will have the new home screen, the reason that only 50% of users got it was for A/B testing to compare how like-minded insiders use the old home screen compared
    to the new one to see what features can be removed or moved to another position on the home screen.

    Even though it might seem that you are not getting the latest features and that you are not helping but that's not the truth you are making Xbox the best experience to play.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    Why so rushed about it eventually you will get the update because its going to lamd on every Xbox and they where giving the update to lvl 30+
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

    that reddit link is the official Xbox Insider support, with direct links to Xbox Staff and development team. Plus a whole host of other Xbox insiders. It is unfortunate that you feel this way but it is the nature of the program, some get experimental builds,
    some don't. I have missed out on experimental things in the past, just the luck of the draw I am afraid and has nothing to do with tenure or money spent.
Thema:

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

Loading...
  1. alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program. - Similar Threads - alpha ring level

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?: Title says it all? submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  6. Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring: ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus! submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387...
  7. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  8. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  9. Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?

    in XboX Insiders
    Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?: What are the requirements for alpha ring? I’m gonna be honest, I just found this Reddit bc I’m not really into Reddit and doomscrolling through found that there’s higher tiers than beta in the...
  10. Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guidance on Alpha Ring eligibility - 4+ years as an active Insider (Level 9): Hi Xbox Insider Team! I’ve been a dedicated member of the Insider program for 4 years and 4 months, consistently moving up through the rings to Beta. As an Xbox fan and content creator who focuses...