Alpha Ring (Cannot connect to any online games for more than 5 minutes before disconnect)

Discus and support Alpha Ring (Cannot connect to any online games for more than 5 minutes before disconnect) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of October 13th,2020 My gamertag is Vladolak and I am in Alpha Ring. Ever since today, Even with following all suggested options to fix the problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vladolak, Oct 13, 2020.

1. /u/vladolak
    /u/vladolak Guest

Alpha Ring (Cannot connect to any online games for more than 5 minutes before disconnect)

As of October 13th,2020 My gamertag is Vladolak and I am in Alpha Ring.

Ever since today, Even with following all suggested options to fix the problem on my end (modem reset,ports etc) I cant stay connected to an online game or party before the console disconnects itself from xbox live. I still have internet, just the console itself wont connect.

I haven't been able to stay in a party or online game barely at all.

I have already submitted multiple reports today about it.

Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/vladolak
    [link] [comments]

/u/vladolak, Oct 13, 2020
  2. chineb123 Win User

Game streaming hasn't worked for past month

Thanks for the reply, seems like too much hassle to try and set up the Xbox to PC connection and is probably impractical

More info: on the first stream attempt it works for 5-10 minutes, before disconnecting. On subsequent attempts, it only lasts for roughly a minute, or less. After restarting the laptop, the stream still lasts for a minute or less before disconnecting. After
    restarting the Xbox, it goes back to a 5-10 minute stream. Repeat.

Also, there are no audio/video glitches before it disconnects; the disconnect is very sudden
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
  4. ComicApollo88 Win User

Keep getting disconnected.

Same issue, no matter what game I play, I cannot stay connected for more than 5 minutes, my wifi is 40MB/S and I can still play online on my 360 no problem in the same spot, same distance from my modem.
  5. RickWatkins1 Win User

MLB the Show 21 keeps shutting XBOX Series X down

Same, it loads but I can't play more than 5 minutes before my series x turns off. Never happened before with any other game.
  6. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
Thema:

1. Alpha Ring (Cannot connect to any online games for more than 5 minutes before disconnect) - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring Cannot

2. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  5. Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot update my second xbox console to alpha ring. Can somebody help?: I've got a new xbox series S and I'm not able to join the alpha ring even if with the same account I am in the alpha ring on the other console. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/iosifc7...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live as of 02/25/21 Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live as of 02/25/21 Alpha Ring: As title says, as of today (02/25/21) after the update, I cannot connect to Xbox Live. I have two months of Ultimate left I have already done all the normal steps of reporting the issue, hard...
  7. As of 01/07/2021 cannot connect to parties Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    As of 01/07/2021 cannot connect to parties Alpha Ring: First off I already reported the issue multiple times today. Whenever I go to join a party or invite frienss to mine, myself and them continuously begin to say "connecting" I have an open NAT...
  8. Alpha Ring, Cannot Sign in Using Authenticator.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring, Cannot Sign in Using Authenticator.: So, when I sign in I am asked for my password. I enter it. I approve the code on my phone. The Xbox starts thinking and then asks for my password again, and does not sign me in. Anyone else...
  9. Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring): Like the title says. I am on the latest Alpha Ring update on an OG One and for the last two/three updates, I have not been able to open certain apps. Most notably Disney+, Vudu, Amazon Prime...
  10. Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot as of January 31st,2020 Start up any kind of Xbox Party While in Alpha Ring,I am...: Hi guys, My gamertag is Vladolak and I am in Preview Ring Alpha. As of January 31st2020, I have not been able to start up my own party or join others parties. I have consistently been receiving...