Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter.

Discus and support Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a streamer and like to upload clips to Twitter every now and again with XboxShare. It's been a bit since I have but when I went to upload ones... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Kuji, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter.

I'm a streamer and like to upload clips to Twitter every now and again with XboxShare. It's been a bit since I have but when I went to upload ones today, I need Twitter is no longer an option.

Had that been removed entirely, or is it a bug?

submitted by /u/The_Real_Kuji
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Real_Kuji, Mar 11, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  4. Smwutches Win User

Custom gamerpic

What ring are you in? Only those in the alpha ring can upload a custom pic via the console.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How to use our own gamer pic ?

Custom gamerpics are only available to people in the alpha ring of the insider program at the moment.

If you are not part of the alpha ring then you can not use custom gamerpics at the moment & risk some sort of enforcement action if you do so.
  6. coco meat train Win User

no dolby atmos audio after last update (03/09/2021)

This is a known issue at the moment that has affected some for quite a while. I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring for the Insider Program and the most we've been told is that they're aware of it but it'll take longer to fix.
Thema:

Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter.

1. Alpha Ring - can no longer share to Twitter. - Similar Threads - Alpha Ring longer

2. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha ring availability right now

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring availability right now: is alpha ring full still? submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. You no longer see the featured and advertising tiles after the latest ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    You no longer see the featured and advertising tiles after the latest ALPHA ring update: After the latest ring ALPHA update you can no longer see the featured and advertising tiles, also the dashboard seems to have become a bit slow. I have the console in energy saving mode and...
  7. Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring no longer listed in Update Preview.: I’ve been on alpha skip-ahead for a while, testing Update Previews and reporting problems on my consoles, but now both Alpha & Alpha Skip-Ahead are no longer showing up in the Hub.. Submitted a...
  8. PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?: Hey All, As much as I love the new Android remote play, streaming to my office PC via the Windows 10 Xbox Companion App is my go-to. The PC Xbox (Beta) app doesnt have console steaming yet. The...
  9. Dolby Atmos no longer working properly with the latest update in alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos no longer working properly with the latest update in alpha Ring: Since the latest insider alpha ring update September 5, Dolby Atmos seems unstable. Before this update, my XB1X always output Atmos in games and menus the audio was stable. Since last night...
  10. After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...

in XboX Insiders
    After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...: I have tried hard resetting the console, disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive, etc... submitted by /u/magicalninja93 [link] [comments]