Alpha Insider Program

Discus and support Alpha Insider Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been apart of the Beta Insider Program for over a year and i'm just wondering how can i be apart of the Alpha Program. It would make my day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXKINGSAVAGE19, Jun 14, 2018.

  1. Alpha Insider Program


    Hello, I've been apart of the Beta Insider Program for over a year and i'm just wondering how can i be apart of the Alpha Program. It would make my day if i was in the Alpha Program because i love testing out new things for the newest Xbox updates such as
    rating them. I hope that team Xbox reads this and accept me into the Alpha program and to anyone who wants to get in.

    :)
     
    XXKINGSAVAGE19, Jun 14, 2018
    #1
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Jun 14, 2018
    #2
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Sea of Thieves and upcoming Alpha

    1) As you already mentioned, the alpha already took place (was last weekend).
    2) The alpha and insider program are NDA, so while I have some info regarding the alpha, I can't actually post it.
    3) The next closed alpha will be sometime in January.
    4) I'm going to leave the title alone because there will be more alphas and betas, and this thread will work better than making a new one every time.
    5) If anyone is interested in testing out SoT you should go sign up for the insider program.
     
    bloosuga, Jun 14, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    alpha public update

    The OP is regarding Insider programs Alpha updates
  5. ngocphi Win User

    hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

    You don't unless you join the insiders program which is on alpha skip and alpha only

    Which both are invite only
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

  7. ngocphi Win User

    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

    You can already if you join the insiders program

    Alpha skip ahead
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    any update coming to xbox one s

    We're testing it in the Insider program at the moment (alpha/alpha skip ahead members) so if all goes well then it wont be that long before it's made public.
Thema:

Alpha Insider Program

Loading...
  1. Alpha Insider Program - Similar Threads - Alpha Insider Program

  2. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  3. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  4. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  5. Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Anzeige Bug? bin insider im Alpha ring: ich bin seit 5 Jahren Member von Gamepass und hatte eine Zeitlang den 5 Jahres Abzeichen aber seit Freitag ist er auf 3 ist das ein Bug? danke im voraus! submitted by /u/Unfair_Acadia_387...
  6. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  7. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  8. Ring Alpha Insider program Xbox Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Ring Alpha Insider program Xbox Insider: Eu sou membro Insider há 1 ano e 10 meses e gostaria de receber um convite pra me juntar ao anel Alpha. submitted by /u/Any_Cook_8670 [link] [comments]
  9. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

    in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  10. Xbox insider alpha skin ahead program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider alpha skin ahead program: Does anyone know how to get invited to the alpha program and or how often do they send out invites to the program or could someone into the program submitted by /u/burlyJOSHUA [link] [comments]