Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

Discus and support Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download speed. I have 2 ISPs and both have issues connecting to xbox initially after i restart my xbox few times then it connects. Also COD MW has been nigh impossible to play due to massive lag. This wasn't the issue till yesterday.

submitted by /u/sakattack360
    [link] [comments]

/u/sakattack360, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Insider is DEATH

Erm..........................am I missing something here?

Your saying that the latest version of the Xbox OS has bricked your external HDD?

HOW?

How could that possibly happen?

Nothing about the system OS goes onto the external HDD, so why would it brick it?

Also I've been in the Insider program for a couple of years (think I'm an Alpha Insider) and nothing on my system has been bricked and like I said I'm an Alpha Insider so I get really dodgy OS's.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x82323023

This was a known issue with consoles enrolled in the Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview.

Is your console enrolled in a Insider preview? If so, download the latest OS update.

Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  5. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Controllers

My console has the latest update as well, and all my controllers work fine. If your consoles are in the Xbox Insider program, then you should report the issue on the Insiders subreddit, since it could be related to being in the
    program. However, the latest update was a public update launched in December (v10.0.17763.3066) that would now be mandatory, so there would be millions of affected users.
Thema:

Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

1. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow. - Similar Threads - Alpha insider latest

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240410-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240410-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240409-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240408-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240408-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240407-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240404-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]