Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it...

Discus and support Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For a week now, I've noticed that I'm gradually getting exclamation points in games, Today it's almost in all games and I'm starting to worry about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AXT3L, Nov 29, 2022.

1. /u/AXT3L
    /u/AXT3L Guest

Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it...

For a week now, I've noticed that I'm gradually getting exclamation points in games, Today it's almost in all games and I'm starting to worry about what's wrong Xbox series S (Alpha skip Ahead)

submitted by /u/AXT3L
    [link] [comments]

/u/AXT3L, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
Thema:

1. Almost all games featured an exclamation point (alpha skip ahead) icon. What to do with it... - Similar Threads - Almost games featured

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch: The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the...
  4. They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...: They didn't give me the achievements: Curiosity, First Blood, The Court of Miracles, Secret Meeting, Love and Duty, and Looting Versailles. a7c092cf-8154-44a6-8180-1235443c8a51
  5. Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on?: I am so tired of being dropped out of festival playlist races and sent freeroam , it's very annoying and discouraging. I keep thinking its going to be fixed but its not. My internet has been...
  6. My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after...: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/7/2023 9:26:49 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MAKO\ Computer: Mako Description:...
  7. Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...: Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It is boring beyond words!! 28ece545-6ff2-4aae-af4a-8432893d100c
  8. I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game yesterday and the request was approved almost immediately. How come I...: So I refunded a game yesterday that was approved really quickly and normally the money would be back in my account by now but it isn’t 35f1e79b-76c6-46b2-8d72-aa1e4c8201e7
  9. Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything?

in XboX Insiders
    Why do I keep the "getting your game ready" message almost every time I launch anything?: It seems to be mostly for smaller games and apps. Just launching the Insider hub always shows this message now submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  10. Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start

in XBoX on Windows
    Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start: I have 15 games installed and only one of them is working (Sea of Thieves). All other games redirect me to Gaming Services on the MS Store app. The page says that Gaming Services is already...