Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

Discus and support Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Роман Бунченко, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

Hello

I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox Live account, and nothing happened. Accepting other peoples invites
    don't work either.

This account is not in a family, and considered as a parent account.

Reinstalling the game, relogging into Microsoft account also doesn't work

:)

Роман Бунченко, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Minecraft Windows 10

I'm trying to join a friends Realm in Minecraft Windows 10, but it says my account isn't allowed to play online when it's an adult account. I tried going to Privacy and Safety settings to update what's allowed and it already says "Joining/creating multiplayer
    games" is set to allow. However, when I try to change any of the other settings it gives me an error when I click submit.

EDIT: Because it won't let me respond to anyone's answer - All my settings are set to allow EXCEPT for "join/create clubs" and "broadcast gameplay", I CANNOT change these because I get a pop up message saying "An unexpected error has occurred, please try
    again later", and yes, it IS an adult account.

BunnyInABottle, Oct 14, 2018
  3. SpawkandSpan
    SpawkandSpan Guest
    Can't connect to servers

I am trying to connect to the servers on Minecraft windows 10 edition, but it says that my settings in Privacy and Online safety won't allow me to play. I went into the setting and changed everything to enabled but still no luck.

SpawkandSpan, Oct 14, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

Hi there,

just to be sure, do you have the option 'Allow user created content' enabled?

Be sure to double check the settings at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

5. I checked it no less, than five times

Everything is set to "allow"

Роман Бунченко, Oct 14, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello fellow gamer!

It seems that after changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings that the error of settings being incorrect still appears.

Our suggestion is to do the following:

1. Sign into a different account that is yours
    2. Follow our Add members to your Microsoft family, you would add your own account into the family as a child
    3. And then follow our Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
      to adjust the privacy settings for your main account

Try this out for us and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Oct 17, 2018
  7. Make sure all content is set to allowed and the give it a power reset to fix that problem

HyperVenom523, Nov 2, 2018
  8. WPAK Win User

9. HyperVenom523 Win User

Make sure all content is set to allowed and the give it a power reset to fix that problem
  10. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer!

It seems that after changing the Privacy and Online Safety settings that the error of settings being incorrect still appears.

Our suggestion is to do the following:

1. Sign into a different account that is yours
    2. Follow our Add members to your Microsoft family, you would add your own account into the family as a child
    3. And then follow our Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
      to adjust the privacy settings for your main account

Try this out for us and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  11. Роман Бунч Win User

I checked it no less, than five times

Everything is set to "allow"
  12. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

i am trying to request to join a club

Thema:

1. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Allowed privacy online

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  6. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  7. Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my multiplayer doesnt work even when I have allowed all privacy ON? Minecraft: I did everything but I cant play multi on minecraft I dont know why, I have allowed all privacy but I cant play, please help b1b5ba0a-99b4-4571-af03-ba75c9c38e53
  8. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  9. Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox saying I need broadcast privacy settings allowed when they already are: I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why my xbox isn't allowing me to broadcast when I've already allowed my broadcast settings it says I may be restricted or banned but my account...
  10. Privaci xbox one xbox 36 online safety add Friends allow join multiplayers ganes allow you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privaci xbox one xbox 36 online safety add Friends allow join multiplayers ganes allow you...: privaci xbox one xbox 36 online safety add friend allow join multiplayer games allow you can create and join clubs 899cd586-775a-4508-a769-2afe555c2fb4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox setting wont allow

2. your child safety settings are preventing you from continuing xbox minecraft realm

3. minecraft wont play online privacy settings

4. which xbox online safety settings are required for minecraft online?,
  5. microsoft privacy wont let me create a realm,
  6. change xbox settings to alow creating clubs