Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one.

Discus and support Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Allow you to only customize the classic one without changing your normal gamertag. Pls :) submitted by /u/Michiflu20 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Michiflu20, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one.

Allow you to only customize the classic one without changing your normal gamertag. Pls
    Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one. :)

submitted by /u/Michiflu20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Michiflu20, Jan 29, 2023
  2. KraziestBumbleB Win User

Can't change my Gamertag.

I'm having almost the same situation I didn't change my gametag at all but somehow my gametag changed to something i didn't like so what can i do to change it without paying for it
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

Hi,

You cannot change the suffix that was added to your gamertag. If you'd like to change how the classic gametag appears for locations that don't support modern gamertags, you can se the "Customize classic gamertag" option when reserving your gamertag.
    NOTE: A suffix is added when that exact gamertag is already registered. If you enter a unique gamertag, no suffix will be added.

Thanks
  4. Mat Wilcox Win User

Change gametag between 2 accounts

within the last hour, my only issue i can see is that i allready have the maffa82 gametag but with the #2350 at the end, im thinking it wint let me change it to what it allready is but without the suffix at the end or will it just change itself knowing there wont be anohter maffa82 gametag?
  5. Millie_23 Win User

Gamertag not changed on Xbox One

And two days later my gametag change came through without me doing anything. Problem solved :)
  6. bowski477 Win User

Change xbox gametag without paying

Thema:

Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one.

1. Allow to change the classic gametag without changeing the normal one. - Similar Threads - Allow change classic

2. HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.: I want to set a screen time on the family group organiser! I set up the Box incorrectly and my child (14) has to login as me (the adult/organiser). How can I either set a screen time on the...
  3. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. I want to change my gamertag but xbox says it isnt allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamertag but xbox says it isnt allowed.: I want to change it to DarkAvenjer08 but i cant because of the stupid 12 character limit so i tried just DarkAvenjer (spelt with a j because when i first thought of the username it was taken with...
  6. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91
  7. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  8. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  9. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  10. Xbox App on PC won't allow me to change my installation location to my D: Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App on PC won't allow me to change my installation location to my D: Drive: Recently I have purchased Xbox Game Pass on my Windows 11 PC however I cannot change my installation to my D: Drive and get the drive issue "D: - This drive isn't formatted as NTFS. (it is NTFS)...