Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

Discus and support Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luc Grand, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Luc Grand
    Luc Grand Guest

Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form.

:)

Luc Grand, Sep 28, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

I used the live support chat and I was helped quickly. I explained my issue and was helped straight away
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Luc Grand Win User

I appreciate the attempts and feedback but as it stands, according to several agents that I have spoken to over the phone and via chat it is exclusively done via the online form unless they're lying to me in which case I'm just upset and disappointed with
    Microsoft.
  5. Luc Grand Win User

Well I'm having issues with online gears 5 as noted via the first post in this forum. Yes I've reinstalled and its hit or miss. Unfortunately I have played the game more than 2 hours but in fairness if a product is broken I think Microsoft's policy should
    at the very least consider the circumstance. All I get is an auto reply denying me and i was hoping to discuss the situation. I don't want to cross my fingers and hope they fix gears 5 online issues. As many gamers know sometimes it's fixed right away and
    sometimes it can take months and the policy that determines my intelligibility should be up for discussion given that the product I purchased is broken.
  6. Maetheos Win User

Maybe you could try phone support for refunds instead of Email/form so you at least get a reply from a support person instead of no answer at all?

Also the only time I ever read about "Microsoft refund department" is when it's about scammers pretending from be from that and I thought this thread was going to be about that too.
Thema:

1. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department. - Similar Threads - Allow customers actually

2. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497
  3. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...
  4. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...: I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from...
  5. The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...: Please fix this. It’s extremely annoying to pay for early access and not even be able to wear the uniforms I made. 7d7e84e8-0730-4bdd-8fb3-be6360bf9ed6
  6. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  7. Allow parents to set custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow parents to set custom gamerpic: Why are parents unable to set custom gamerpics for their children? We are able to change a setting that allows them to view adult content should we choose to do so. But we are not permitted to set...
  8. Allow custom gameclips

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow custom gameclips: Okay, so I've been editing videos for about a year now using vegas pro. So, I wanted to edit a video on pc and upload it to Xbox live, because I don't like the editing program included with the...
  9. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  10. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...