Allow custom gameclips

Discus and support Allow custom gameclips in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, so I've been editing videos for about a year now using vegas pro. So, I wanted to edit a video on pc and upload it to Xbox live, because I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by I WANT ABS, Aug 24, 2018.

1. I WANT ABS
    I WANT ABS Guest

Allow custom gameclips

Okay, so I've been editing videos for about a year now using vegas pro.

So, I wanted to edit a video on pc and upload it to Xbox live, because I don't like the editing program included with the Xbox.

So, I went to do this and it wouldn't let me so what I tried was numerous things such as Editing the details of the clips and etc

But, of course it wouldn't let me there's nothing that'd violate the TOS in the video I literally just took clips from Xbox live downloaded them and edited them.

I don't see why Microsoft doesn't let people upload custom videos it's like they want you to use their trash built in editing program

the only reason I can see why you wouldn't let people upload custom videos is because of things that violate your TOS

:)

I WANT ABS, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Recorded gameclips

my recorded gameclips don't appear in activity feed, neither mine not my friends

SaltyCalf929750, Aug 24, 2018
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Aug 24, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Allow custom gameclips

denis97g, Aug 25, 2018
  5. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Allowing externally edited videos to be uploaded would allow for abuse of the system and lots of copyright violations no doubt

It is restricted to what you can get in the console.

Leis this a little more controlled on the content front.

They might need to improve the editing tools

6. You can upload custom gameclips via the windows 10 app. Put the gameclip you want to share to xbox live in the captures folder on your PC and it will allow you to select it and share it via the app

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 26, 2018
  7. This capture is from my PC not from Xbox Live. It is stored on my PC

Allow custom gameclips [​IMG]

It allows me to upload it to the service.

Allow custom gameclips [​IMG]

Obviously all content must be rated E for everyone when sharing to your activity feed

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 5, 2018
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Allow custom gameclips

You can upload custom gameclips via the windows 10 app. Put the gameclip you want to share to xbox live in the captures folder on your PC and it will allow you to select it and share it via the app
  9. denis97g Win User

Allow custom gameclips

10. IRB Win User

Allow custom gameclips

Allowing externally edited videos to be uploaded would allow for abuse of the system and lots of copyright violations no doubt

It is restricted to what you can get in the console.

Leis this a little more controlled on the content front.

They might need to improve the editing tools
  11. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Allow custom gameclips

This capture is from my PC not from Xbox Live. It is stored on my PC

[​IMG]

It allows me to upload it to the service.

[​IMG]

Obviously all content must be rated E for everyone when sharing to your activity feed
  12. maxen Win User

My account on xbox.com

Thema:

Allow custom gameclips

1. Allow custom gameclips - Similar Threads - Allow custom gameclips

2. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497
  3. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...
  4. Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are customers who bought series s consoles last Christmas be allowed to upgrade to the 1tb...: I bought a new series s last Christmas and have been waiting for the price of the expansion cards to drop. With news of a 1tb series s console coming soon there should be an option to upgrade from...
  5. The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Show 23 DD will not allow me to use my custom uniforms. When are you going to fix this?...: Please fix this. It’s extremely annoying to pay for early access and not even be able to wear the uniforms I made. 7d7e84e8-0730-4bdd-8fb3-be6360bf9ed6
  6. How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I allow a Child Xbox Account to Upload Custom Gamerpics?: Hello, Recently I’ve connected with Xbox help for a different issue and because of how our family works, we don’t have our Microsoft accounts connected via family. I was told to make another...
  7. Allow parents to set custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow parents to set custom gamerpic: Why are parents unable to set custom gamerpics for their children? We are able to change a setting that allows them to view adult content should we choose to do so. But we are not permitted to set...
  8. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  9. Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Accounts Should Allow Custom Gamerpictures: I think that child accounts should be allowed to have a custom gamer picture as i am an adult that is unable to change it into a custom one which is very unfair and i think that this should get...
  10. Allow custom gamer pics for under 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow custom gamer pics for under 18: I would really appreciate this feature being added, the ability to put custom gamer pics for user who are under 18 years of age when permission is given by parent account which is connected...