: Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D

Discus and support : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D I would use the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One, Third Party cables... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by OscarMora3, Apr 20, 2020.

1. OscarMora3
    OscarMora3 Guest

I would use the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One,

Third Party cables can be hit or miss depending on there quality,

8K over HDMI 2.0 is not possible, A cable that can run 8K needs to be HDMI 2.1,

also the OG Xbox One uses HDMI 1.4, both the One S and One X use HDMI 2.0

I believe that, with your Xbox one being HDMI 1.4 it's not forward compatible with your TV HDMI 2.0 ports as to possibly why your low latency mode is grayed out, or it just could be the third party cable your using, best to try out the cable that came with
    the Xbox.

:)

OscarMora3, Apr 20, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D

I would use the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One,

Third Party cables can be hit or miss depending on there quality,

I connected my X-Box One first generation to the HDMI 1 port using a brand new cable compatible with
    HDMI 2.0 and 8K resolution.
    8K over HDMI 2.0 is not possible, A cable that can run 8K needs to be HDMI 2.1,

also the OG Xbox One uses HDMI 1.4, both the One S and One X use HDMI 2.0

I believe that, with your Xbox one being HDMI 1.4 it's not forward compatible with your TV HDMI 2.0 ports as to possibly why your low latency mode is grayed out, or it just could be the third party cable your using, best to try out the cable that came with
    the Xbox.
  3. Björn Kensley Win User

Your OG Xbox One is not able to use this feature.
  4. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  5. HeshNYC Win User

You need a Samsung TV with AMD sync.
  6. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV

The Xbox is able to recognise the Dolby Atmos capability on the soundbar if connected directly .

However FreeSync (variable refresh rate ) is not selectable on the display and sound settings page of the Xbox X.

Free Sync is available on my Samsung Q9 and is an option in the game mode menu of the TV.

Game mode is a TV mode that allows low latency on Samsung (and other manufacturers) TV's.

My TV allows Auto Low Latency and this doesn't work when plugged directly into the soundbar (Samsung HW-N950) despite Auto Low -Latency being recognised on the Display & Sound settings page on the Xbox X. The TV will not allow this when the Xbox is plugged
    into the soundbar via HDMI then into the TV by HDMI ARC.

Auto Game mode or Auto Low Latency turns on game mode while playing games but turns game mode off automatically should i use a blu ray disc for example.

So two modes made available to me by Xbox and Samsung currently don't work in tandem in the correct manner.
Thema:

1. : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D - Similar Threads - Allow auto low

2. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  3. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  4. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  5. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  6. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  7. Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode: I have chatted with an Xbox Agent and while I read specifics about what is in articles online and the info given by a Microsoft agent are different I would like 1 same definitive answer. My TV is...
  8. My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?: Hard to believe I've been using Xbox consoles since 2001, and EVERY generation has allowed auto start (when using a controller). Taking the plunge to One X - despite my One S working perfectly,...
  9. Won't allow stop auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow stop auto renewal: So i haven't touched my Xbox for months. i got an email saying my subscription has been renewed. When i go into my profile, It says i am overdue an amount which i don't want to pay and i want to...
  10. Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In: When I choose the option to enable auto sign-in, I get the following error: For instant sign-in to work, passkey or password can't be required for sign-in. I don't have passkey required for...