Allocating more VRam For Gaming
Discus and support Allocating more VRam For Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Legion 5 Pro laptop with a RTX 3060 Laptop GPU and AMD Radeon Integrated graphics. Recently I was playing Halo Infinite and was adjusting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJones2023, Feb 4, 2022.
Thema:
Allocating more VRam For Gaming
Loading...
-
Allocating more VRam For Gaming - Similar Threads - Allocating more VRam
-
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?
in XboX Insidersdo games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Expanding Developer Mode Capabilities: RAM Allocation & Input Support (UWP)
in XboX InsidersExpanding Developer Mode Capabilities: RAM Allocation & Input Support (UWP): Hi everyone, As a developer/homebrew user on Xbox Dev Mode, I really appreciate the platform Microsoft provides. However, the current restrictions on UWP app profiles are significantly limiting... -
Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig... -
how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...
in XBoX on Consoleshow does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...: Rigid game save allocations mean I am often running out of space to save on so many games. Worse than this, the allocation is not extended for other users, so I might only have room for saves in... -
I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."
in XBoX on ConsolesI keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": I keep getting that message Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering I have rest my console to factory settings but kept my saved games What other things can I try?...