All xbox websites

Discus and support All xbox websites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When I go on xbox websites (like xbox.com, cloud gaming, xbox game pass...), I want to connect with my account but when i click on "Connect", the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tiago R-S, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Tiago R-S
    Tiago R-S Guest

All xbox websites

Hi,

When I go on xbox websites (like xbox.com, cloud gaming, xbox game pass...), I want to connect with my account but when i click on "Connect", the site doesn't open the connection page but an other page with an error message : "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

How can i fix this please? (Sorry for my bad english)

:)

Tiago R-S, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

All xbox websites

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Tiago, it means that your modem has restrictions in the microsoft servers access settings.

The solution may seem complicated, but just send this configuration to your ISP ok?

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dmitry Kr. Win User

All xbox websites

Hi Dérek,

I'm experiencing the very same issue - logging in to xcom.com portal was ok on October 25, 2022 at 01:00 AM (UTC+1), but when tried on October 26, 2022 at 01:00 AM (UTC+1) it is not already possible due to the described issue. Additionally I can say that on the signing attempt it redirects to https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?correlationId=azW121wVBkeLvltA.0.5.0 kind of page that shows the error described in the issue description.

Also the issue is probably not ISP related as I'm able to sign out and then successfully sign in to Xbox and Game Pass apps on Adnroid device, from within my home network. But when trying to sign in from within the same network but via browser - on the same Android device, on iPad, on Mac and on Microsoft laptops - the describe issue is constantly reproduced.

Thank you.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox x all access website?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kblack2595

All payments and credit related situations are handled directly with Citizens bank, so you need to access to their webpage with your credentials
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox x all access website?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kblack2595

All payments and credit related situations are handled directly with Citizens bank, so you need to access to their webpage with your credentials
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Feedback website - suggestions website

The feedback section has been closed Eggnogga.

For some reason you now get directed away from this site and have to log in again to leave feedback.
Thema:

All xbox websites

1. All xbox websites - Similar Threads - websites

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  4. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. Open files on websites using xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open files on websites using xbox: Hi. I'm thinking about buying an Xbox to also use as a pc for web browsing and web apps because I do not just do gaming and want it to be a bit useful. But the problem is Bing AI and some guys...
  7. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  8. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...