All weekly monthly quests are locked

Discus and support All weekly monthly quests are locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my game pass weekly, and monthly quest points are locked 168f035a-c8af-4d7d-b32a-41dbce4534cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazza 1, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Bazza 1
    Bazza 1 Guest

All my game pass weekly, and monthly quest points are locked

:)

Bazza 1, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Please remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Quest on game pass

Hi there.

Yesterday was the last day to submit quests for Game Pass for the last month. It will be updated later today with new weekly and monthly quests as well as the usual daily, weekly and monthly quests.
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Rewards

They've fixed some of them like the monthly quests and the weekly quests are back to the way they were before!
  5. BrassyLobster Win User

December Game Pass Quests

The December GamePass Quests does not show up on mobile like it did the past few months. The only quests that show up are the new daily, weekly, and monthly quests that don't have anything to do with the usual monthly quests.
  6. Theghost2666 Win User

Gamepass quests

Is it down again? Logging into games aren't counting on daily/weekly/monthly quests.
Thema:

1. All weekly monthly quests are locked - Similar Threads - weekly monthly quests

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  4. I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50...: Okay so I already used the $1 gold to ultimate deal and my months that were converted are about to end. I am wondering if I will get 50 days + 1 month more of ultimate after redeeming my 3 month...
  5. 4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.: So we have been uaing our new xbox one X since my Scorpio version kept having way to many errors. Its now about 4 mobths old and randomly shuts down. It seems to happen many times when my daugher...
  6. xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live oe month voucher used for week before returning xbox. Xbox will not give me a code ...: I have been told my xbox live will stay active even though i am unable to use it due to having to return my xbox. My fifa online ultimate team game play was playing up so i returned my xbox and...
  7. I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!: I bought a 12 month gold subscription and it hasn’t worked ! So I waited a day and still is not working please help? 56474617-6f6f-4f3b-a976-79f2cdd458d8
  8. 2 Week suspension turned into a 3 Month suspension and I wasn't told.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Week suspension turned into a 3 Month suspension and I wasn't told.: I recently received a console wide ban that prohibited me from playing multiplayer games and using any communication on Xbox live. The suspension was lifted on sept 2nd. I had a communications ban...
  9. This guy needs a two week or a month ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy needs a two week or a month ban.: Hi Enforcement Team. Please help me. I gave this guy who I thought was a friend, who's gamertag is [Mod Removed] that's a zero at the end of his gt. $25 dollar code to get the zombie army...
  10. This guy needs a 2 week or month Ban. Please Help Me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy needs a 2 week or month Ban. Please Help Me.: I gave this guy who I thought was a friend, who's gamertag is [Mod Removed] that's a zero at the end of his gt. $25 dollar code to get the zombie army triliogy game when it was on sale. After I...