All three Series Controllers I own have a weird dead zone thing going on

Discus and support All three Series Controllers I own have a weird dead zone thing going on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All three of my controllers have a slight stop at Y:100, X:100, Y:-100, X:-100. This isn't a question on how to fix it, as I don't think it can, but a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaWeCo, Apr 2, 2022.

1. MaWeCo
    MaWeCo Guest

All three of my controllers have a slight stop at Y:100, X:100, Y:-100, X:-100. This isn't a question on how to fix it, as I don't think it can, but a suggestion that Microsoft fix the issue. This is ruining movement on every game as characters can't turn a precise 360° and it makes aiming hard on FPS games. I'm leaving a link what it's doing. If anyone else is having this issue I suggest you leave your company so Microsoft knows this is a common problem.

https://imgur.com/a/AkoGALT

:)

MaWeCo, Apr 2, 2022
  2. MaWeCo Win User

Complaint, not company. Stupid auto correct.
  3. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

xbox controller drifting up

Faulty controller now. The only workout around is some games let you change the dead zone. Unless its an elite controller. Serise 2 has a 1 year warranty, or if its a serise 1 or all together out of warranty you can set your own dead zones.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Apex Legends control drift

Normally if I have drift I change the dead zone and increase it if the game has it. I get the same thing in borderlands 3 and increasing dead zone little by little till it went away. I dont play apex so not sure on controller settings there. I know most
    shooters nowadays have dead zone settings though.
  5. BradynB Win User

A series of actions you can take for if your controller is on the fritz

drift is the only issue I've ever had, and it's very upsetting. Dead zone fixed the issue on my older xbox one controller but my new series x controller only lasted about 9 months and even I baby these things. They don't make them like they used to. I wish all I had was sticky buttons.
  6. kayanow2 Win User

Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response

It isn't the deadzone ! It happens with all games, it doesn't happen with my new controller (yet) many other people are having issues with left stick on XBone controllers. I've been a gamer for many years and have experienced dead zone issues before, this
    is not a dead zone issue.
Thema:

1. All three Series Controllers I own have a weird dead zone thing going on - Similar Threads - three Series Controllers

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  5. how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i claim my three-Month Xbox GamePass bonus?: I bought a gaming laptop, and a three-month Xbox GamePass is included in the Xbox app on the laptop. I just need to claim it, but I can't because the app asks me for my address, and the country...
  6. Three users. One house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three users. One house: Hi, I have ultimate subscription. I have a series x in one room and an old one is another room. I also have a backbone system for my iPhone device. I’ve tried to play battlefront 2 on these...
  7. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  8. Xbox game pass only three weeks?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass only three weeks?: Can someone explain to me why the hell i was just charged 16.99 for game pass and was only given 3 weeks instead of the 1 month i paid for??? I feel like microsoft is ripping us off. submitted by...
  9. How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Fortnite to load faster? It’s taking me three hours.: Fortnite won’t load. It keeps saying 180 minutes can any of you help me? by the way, it is cloud gaming. 641f8a6b-6166-47a5-b711-f081f65221e4
  10. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...