All savings in Tombraider disapears

Discus and support All savings in Tombraider disapears in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All savings disappear so I have to start the game from the beginning everytime. Downloaded on xbox one. babd5852-dcd4-4fd1-aa39-d22d574322bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalkiestMedal2, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. All savings in Tombraider disapears


    All savings disappear so I have to start the game from the beginning everytime. Downloaded on xbox one.

    :)
     
    TalkiestMedal2, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear

    All achievments disappear when I close the game. So I have to start from the beginning every time. What to do? It´s an xbox one and the game is downloaded.
     
    TalkiestMedal2, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Console 3

    Console3@proboards. GTA, left4dead2, payday2, tombraider, blur, ghosts all played by our members All savings in Tombraider disapears :)
     
    Immortal Monty, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    All savings in Tombraider disapears

    Hi!

    If the connection to Live works, the savings are stored on Cloud.

    Try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it again. This way, once the game starts, it should synchronize the data.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 3, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    All savings in Tombraider disapears

    Hi!

    If the connection to Live works, the savings are stored on Cloud.

    Try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it again. This way, once the game starts, it should synchronize the data.
  6. Nailli Win User

    tombraider save games gone??

    Omg. I have the same problem. Did you find any solution? I'm miserable! All my achievements, everything is GONE!
  7. patofoto Win User

    tombraider save games gone??

    Not sure if related to this thread. Was playing Rise on the Tomb Raider on my XBox 360 and just bought the XBox One version. On my Xbox360 I'm 90% done and saving to the cloud. Can't figure out how to open the cloud save on my new XBox one version. Suggestions?.
  8. thomasdjafari Win User

    tombraider save games gone??

    I played 59% of the game, and upon changing profile, my save game has disappeared!

    Until there is a solution, I would recommend anyone to NOT BUY the game.
  9. BusGod Win User

    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

    ubapook2- glad you are up and running on your game- we need to get this out to those who are having a save/load game issue with TombRaider until a patch is released. Good job!!!
Thema:

All savings in Tombraider disapears

Loading...
  1. All savings in Tombraider disapears - Similar Threads - savings Tombraider disapears

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...