All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022

Discus and support All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of this morning all of my data and saves are gone from Hitman 3. I have the physical disc, but have been playing it via Gamepass. I played yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stinkinrich4741, Dec 6, 2022.

1. All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022

As of this morning all of my data and saves are gone from Hitman 3. I have the physical disc, but have been playing it via Gamepass. I played yesterday and had absolutely zero issues, now every bit of my progress is gone. I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall and that does not seem to be working.

I did not change or modify ANYTHING with my game yesterday or any time since playing the game for the past two years.

Any tips or other advisement to recover this data would be very helpful. Why did this happen? I took no action to change anything, now I’m being prompted to purchase the game again.

:)

Stinkinrich4741, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can you check if there is any game save, and the console just can't load it?

Test some methods too and send me the result

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

And try enter the game
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Stinkinrich4741, in order to better identify your situation, I need to know what your platform would be, friend?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

external drive failure

Sadly you need to redownload every game again but the saved data is in the cloud so your son shouldn't have lost any progress at all you only need to sync the save data again
  6. WPAK Win User

Data on hard drive corrupt

Hi there,

I'm afraid that if you didn't keep a backup on any other device that all the save data is lost since there is no way to recover it. Some games do save certain progress online, but any local saved games are most likely lost.

Sorry for the bad news...
Thema:

1. All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022 - Similar Threads - saved data game

2. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  3. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  4. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  5. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  6. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  7. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  8. Resuming saved game data Xbox one version to Xbox x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resuming saved game data Xbox one version to Xbox x version: Say I was playing the XBox One disc version of a game I borrowed from a friend and have saved data from hours of playing. I have since given back the game disc to my friend and recently bought the...
  9. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  10. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...