All purchased episodes of a TV show are not showing up. It has been 100% purchased. After...

Discus and support All purchased episodes of a TV show are not showing up. It has been 100% purchased. After... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased the entire dragon ball Z9 season series years ago on Xbox. 100% confirmed I have watched every episode multiple times I know I own it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TonyGoHARDER, Nov 19, 2022.

1. TonyGoHARDER
    TonyGoHARDER Guest

All purchased episodes of a TV show are not showing up. It has been 100% purchased. After...

I have purchased the entire dragon ball Z9 season series years ago on Xbox. 100% confirmed I have watched every episode multiple times I know I own it. The past two weeks I have watched season seven season eight and tonight I started episode one of season nine. I watched episode one and I watched episode two and when I got to episode three it said I have to purchase. I looked at the season and it said I was missing random episodes throughout the season. That did not make sense as I purchased entire seasons not random episodes and I have watched them before. After looking for solutions I refreshed my purchases. After that the first two episodes that I just watched disappeared and it now says I have to purchase them. What the heck is going on

:)

TonyGoHARDER, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

All purchased episodes of a TV show are not showing up. It has been 100% purchased. After refreshing Purchases even more episodes were deleted

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TonyGoHARDER, where did you buy these dragon ball episodes, was it on your Xbox console or pc?

Regardless of the platform you have used, were purchases made in the Xbox store or at some third party like Crunchiroll etc?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Video series pass?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/movies-and-tv?activetab=movies%3aprimaryr2

Usage Restrictions: The Microsoft Movies & TV app allows you to watch movies and TV shows purchased from the Microsoft Store on
    Windows, Xbox and Microsoft.com, as well as movies & TV shows previously purchased on Xbox Video or Zune Marketplace. TV shows can only be purchased, not rented. If you rent a movie from Microsoft, in most cases you will have 14 days to start watching the
    movie. And once you start watching, in most cases you will have a 24-hour window to finish watching the movie. After the rental has been viewed, or the time limits have been reached, the movie will automatically disappear from your collection. Free movie weekends
    are typically only viewable for a three day period. For more service usage rules and restrictions, click here. For Xbox Live terms of service, click
    here

**When you purchase a TV Season Pass, you will receive all available episodes, future episodes, and bonus content (if available) for that

season. You can download or stream all available episodes from your library promptly after purchase. If you purchase before or during the season run, your account will automatically update with the latest episodes as they become available. For most shows,
    updates occur the day after an episode airs, though some exceptions apply, depending on the show’s digital release date (the date that a network makes aired content available in digital format). Sometimes networks do not release digital versions of episodes
    until after the entire season airs, or later. If you purchased individual episodes prior to purchasing a Season Pass, you will not receive a refund for such episodes. Season Pass availability varies by region.
  4. ll SlapzZz ll Win User

Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

It's the new walking dead tv show. I purchased the season pass from the Microsoft tv & movie app which should have a total of 6 after the season ends. It currently has episodes 1,3 & 4 but 2 is not showing up for some reason. Sorry I'm bad at explaining things 😅
  5. the CON 13 Win User

TV Season Pass on XBL

And if I purchase a season pass, I will always have access to all episodes in that season?

In other words: is the TV Show Season Pass a permanent purchase, or temporary rental?
  6. StanWestmoreland Win User

TV Episodes Consistently Posting Late

Yeah. I've been purchasing season passes for a while now and never had a problem until now. This season of Breaking Bad has been unacceptable. every episode has been late. I won't be buying any more TV shows through Xbox.
Thema:

1. All purchased episodes of a TV show are not showing up. It has been 100% purchased. After... - Similar Threads - purchased episodes show

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  7. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  8. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...