All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

Discus and support All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All achievements (dark souls serious, elder scrolls, elden ring, Witcher ) have suddenly disappeared out of my profile. The most recent achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by butterfly girl1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

All achievements (dark souls serious, elder scrolls, elden ring, Witcher ) have suddenly disappeared out of my profile. The most recent achievements (today) still show up in recent activity. Achievements now says there has been no activity on my account. Are my achievements lost?

:)

butterfly girl1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Jane Doe XBL Win User

My Achievements/game history is missing

In a previous, now deleted comment, I mentioned my achievements/game history disappeared again, but it's back now. It seems to be an on and off thing, as some people mentioned that theirs disappear and then reappear again.

I'm just gonna play games, and be on the lookout if my achievements/game history disappears again.
  3. taidara Win User

signing out everytime when loading

[quote user="TurtleAssassin8"]

will this delete my saved data or games?[/quote]

No! If you select Delete Profile Only, (as stated per eG x Thee Elf's previous post) it deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
  4. Skier7667 Win User

GOW Judgement is not starting up? (Games w/ gold)

I have it on disc, but am not getting any achievements when playing it coop this weekend. Game has disappeared from my profile on Xbox and it's a game I played from day one that it came out and I've completed all the Chapters a while back.
  5. SpaceC9t Win User

Games are gone from my Achievements list on Xbox

Hi,

I haven’t tried it because all games that are disappeared from my profile were fully completed 100% (all achievements were unlocked) and the link you shared is for games where none of the achievements are unlocked so you hide or unhide them.
  6. Wushu Goddess Win User

Everything disappearing

I've noticed that all Xbox 360 games have disappeared from my achievements list. Only Xbox 360 games. Everything else is there. And I see that missing items are still there on the Xbox App. But not on the console. So weird :(
Thema:

All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

1. All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile.... - Similar Threads - previous game achievements

2. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  3. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  4. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  5. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Will the xbox app detect my previously installed games after installing new windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the xbox app detect my previously installed games after installing new windows?: im currently on windows 10 and im going fresh install windows 11 on my pc. i have 3 games of around 150gb on my hard drive (downloaded using xbox app) and im going to install windows on a...
  7. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console: I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games....
  8. Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset: Previously purchased digital content unavailable after system reset; requested option where all games/apps remained in tact; go to play games, and it prompts "Do You own this game or app? > Manage...
  9. How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S: I had an Xbox one S Three years ago, but it stopped working. I only had one Xbox game disk "Minecraft: Xbox One edition, it was stuck in the Console on the time the console stopped working. I got...
  10. How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC and and had to redownload the Xbox App. My Xbox PC games are kept on a different internal hard drive. And the newly downloaded Xbox app does not see the already...