All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

Discus and support All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All achievements (dark souls serious, elder scrolls, elden ring, Witcher ) have suddenly disappeared out of my profile. The most recent achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by butterfly girl1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

All achievements (dark souls serious, elder scrolls, elden ring, Witcher ) have suddenly disappeared out of my profile. The most recent achievements (today) still show up in recent activity. Achievements now says there has been no activity on my account. Are my achievements lost?

:)

butterfly girl1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. taidara Win User

signing out everytime when loading

[quote user="TurtleAssassin8"]

will this delete my saved data or games?[/quote]

No! If you select Delete Profile Only, (as stated per eG x Thee Elf's previous post) it deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
  3. Skier7667 Win User

GOW Judgement is not starting up? (Games w/ gold)

I have it on disc, but am not getting any achievements when playing it coop this weekend. Game has disappeared from my profile on Xbox and it's a game I played from day one that it came out and I've completed all the Chapters a while back.
  4. Wushu Goddess Win User

Everything disappearing

I've noticed that all Xbox 360 games have disappeared from my achievements list. Only Xbox 360 games. Everything else is there. And I see that missing items are still there on the Xbox App. But not on the console. So weird :(
  5. Amara)))) Win User

Achievement Issue

I’m playing on my Xbox Series X so I am & the 360 achievements still show up on my profile on the gaming section it’s just some of the achievements aren’t showing on my gaming section that shows my progress and what trophies I got, but when I’m on the actual game and look at the achievements it says I have got half of them but on the gaming profile it says I only have a few of them out of what I have actually got

It’s a weird one so it is?
  6. Lethal Hunter Win User

Games have disappeared

The games have disappeared from my achievement list at the bottom they are xbox 360 games, some of them are backward compatible.
Thema:

All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile....

1. All previous game achievements (360 and X, several games) disappeared out of my profile.... - Similar Threads - previous game achievements

2. Previously bought game Forza 4 not showing up in Microsoft store Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously bought game Forza 4 not showing up in Microsoft store Library: Hi, I bought Forza horizon 4 + Lego bundle in Jan 2020 using a redeemable coupon and installed it on my computer at the time. I dont have that machine any more. I recently got a new machine and...
  3. March 17th, 2023 - No longer able to download/install/use previously downloaded games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March 17th, 2023 - No longer able to download/install/use previously downloaded games from...: I am completely unable to download or install any games through the Xbox PC application. The download button on the game's page in the app shows a frowning face instead of the actual button....
  4. Why can i not install a backwards compatibility game even though I had it previously installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i not install a backwards compatibility game even though I had it previously installed: Backwards compatibility issues f619668f-f7c7-485e-ad35-2087c29855d6
  5. Problem with load Save files of the previous games The walking dead Season 1 and 2 To the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with load Save files of the previous games The walking dead Season 1 and 2 To the...: Do you know how Can I export the save files of the previous games TWD Season 1 and Season 2 That I played on my PC to the game The walking dead: A new Frontier on Xbox Cloud Gaming? because It...
  6. The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...

in XboX Insiders
    The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...: Hello, I come here hoping that it is a future feature and a possible very serious bug, I will tell you the details in depth below. I am playing Watch Dogs 1 for the 2nd time and to protect my...
  7. The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...

in XboX Insiders
    The dashboard needs a cloud save game manager to prevent accidental overwriting of previous...: Hello, I come here hoping that it is a future feature and a possible very serious bug, I will tell you the details in depth below. I am playing Watch Dogs 1 for the 2nd time and to protect my...
  8. Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360...

in XBoX on Windows
    Recently purchased a game on Windows Store that was previously being played via 360...: I decided to buy FFXIII-2 on the windows store as my main place of gaming is on my PC. However Ive spent dozens of hours playing the 360 version and my cloud save data is not the same save as the...
  9. Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level: Hİ İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous finished game data and level not showing . can not...
  10. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.: Hi there, So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while (from Steam), and noticed after completing the...