All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.
Discus and support All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on the computer. Before I messed with every setting possible, all players became muted even though I did not adjust any settings. One day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRKORKY92, Nov 9, 2021.
Thema:
All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.
Loading...
-
All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer. - Similar Threads - players are muted
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me
in XBoX AccessibilityModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me: Minecraft ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me 1edc67ea-3437-493f-924f-3cfea80494e4 -
How to mute music for other players
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow to mute music for other players: I have windows 11. how do i make it so people in my party dont hear my music? bed22e47-0f8b-487d-a2fc-850739bdfda4