All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working?

Discus and support All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did the power cycle I did the whole the Xbox button for 10 seconds. I am plugged everything while off on for several minutes and nothing still worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fluxingannoyong, Dec 7, 2022.

1. All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working?

I did the power cycle I did the whole the Xbox button for 10 seconds. I am plugged everything while off on for several minutes and nothing still worked my external hard drive the power cable to charge my wireless headphones The hub that's Xbox certified for my mouse and keyboard all stopped at the same time for no apparent reason.

:)

Fluxingannoyong, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please check if there is an update for your Xbox by following the steps below:

Settings > System > Updates > Check for updates.
  3. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Play & Charge Kit for Xbox One

the plug n play charge battery is the same for both, it is the charging cable that is different. the series x version comes with a USB C cable and the standard xbox one comes with a micro usb cable.

i couldnt get the usb c version for my series controller so i just bought the xbox one version and use a third party usb c cable for charging.
  5. ryan corcoran1 Win User

USB Port Troubles

So the controller works fine the cable I mean when plugged into my laptop so I know the cable works. Now on the series x all 3 ports don’t work with this cable but work fine with my headset plug in.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
Thema:

1. All of my USB cables plugged into my series x just stopped working? - Similar Threads - USB cables plugged

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Elite 2 USB C cable melted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 USB C cable melted: I took my elite 2 controller off charge and left the cable on the floor, 5 minutes later I could small burning and the USB C that can with the controller meted and melted my carpet. Is the a...
  4. Why does my Xbox controller only connect via USB cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller only connect via USB cable?: My controller was working fine up until maybe an hour prior to this post. I've updated it, there seems to be no external issue I can see. Whenever the batteries are in it slowly flashes twice like...
  5. Xbox one controller disconnected from USB cable during update on PC and won't reconnect?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller disconnected from USB cable during update on PC and won't reconnect?: I haven't used this controller in a little while, i usually just play wired anyways. But the only microUSB cable I have is unreliable at this point so I wanted to try getting bluetooth working....
  6. Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge: Hi! On May 10th I bought an Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model). It has since lost all ability to hold a charge, never getting above 15%. I've used the official cable to...
  7. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting even with a USB cable. What should I do??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting even with a USB cable. What should I do??: I just recently started having this problem where every few seconds my controller keeps disconnecting. This happens to all of my controllers. I tried everything from moving my Bluetooth devices...
  8. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...
  9. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  10. X Box controllers flakey connection on Windows when connected by USB C cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box controllers flakey connection on Windows when connected by USB C cable: This has been going on for a year now, the xbox controller stops working on windows. It will stop working in the middle of the game even though the controller is powered on, and connected via usb...