All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.

Discus and support All of my insider progress has completely disappeared. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Opened up the app last night and it says I've only completed 9 surveys in 6 years 9 months and my streak is now 0. Any ideas on what to do? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Even_Bar2955, Apr 27, 2023.

  1. All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.


    Opened up the app last night and it says I've only completed 9 surveys in 6 years 9 months and my streak is now 0. Any ideas on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Even_Bar2955
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Even_Bar2955, Apr 27, 2023
    #1
  2. mo mostone Win User

    Lost progress on halo

    My mum changed her password and i was using her account. All my progress has disappeared
  3. GalvanicBore219 Win User

    Disappearing puzzles

    I have exactly the same problem: all my downloaded jigsaws have disappeared and so is my progress if I download them again. This has been going on since last month.
  4. markpizza2 Win User

    My copy of sea of thieves has disappeared. I haven't played it in a while but it says I never owned sea of thieves even though I purchased the game.

    I don't have another account all my progress just disappeared.
  5. XxepiczmexX Win User

    Complete Download has Disappeared

    And I might have forgotten to mention I also got an enail from Xbox saying that I have purchased Oblivion for $29.99
  6. XxepiczmexX Win User

    Complete Download has Disappeared

    I'm sure that I got no add ons becasue 1. In download history it has Oblivion, no add ons. 2. If I did buy and add on I would need msp which I'm pretty much empty on. and 3. The credit card history says you bought an item for $30 on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
    Though thats the problem it is not appearing in the full games section. I even checked the memory of my Xbox and it says you have a game about 6 GB that is downloading (Incomplete) and Oblivion is also around 6 GB. Everything says I have bought and downloadede
    Oblivion but the Game Library won't show it.
Thema:

All of my insider progress has completely disappeared.

Loading...
  1. All of my insider progress has completely disappeared. - Similar Threads - insider progress has

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...