all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it?

Discus and support all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it? f7ce5ab6-6a3a-42e5-92cb-c985d18917dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hustle 7, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Hustle 7
    Hustle 7 Guest

:)

Hustle 7, Jun 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Cloud data recovery after update

Hi Lunaria20, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear you lost the progress in Forza Horizon 5. In situations like this I recommend you to reach Forza support.

They can help you to recover this progress, before that make sure to follow all the steps provided in the next article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly if saves had been deleted or overwritten, there is no way to recover them through Xbox support. :(

Please file a lost data ticket in case the publishers are able to recover this for you.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  5. Omar Mihai Win User

Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped

I didnt create any new account i just recover it with the microsoft recovery steps like password and after the phone number that was not changed but my main problem its that i lost the games that i payed i had Forza Horizon 4 Forza Horizon 5 and some DLS`s that are all gone and i want my games back i even have the proof for Forza Horizon 5.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Somebody knows how I can fix this problem?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You mean the progress from the new account overwrote and replaced the progress you are trying to recover that is from the old account?

If so, unfortunately the progress can not be recovered, in this link published by the game support you can see all the information about it.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

You can see other similar cases in this forum thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Best regards.
Thema:

1. all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it? - Similar Threads - forza horizon progress

2. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  5. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress: Had a good save file, then booting a fresh install on a laptop it started a new game for whatever reason, and it seems it wrote that save to the Xbox cloud. Even on Xbox where the game had the old...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  9. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  10. How do I get my progress back Forza Horizon 5 Game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my progress back Forza Horizon 5 Game pass PC: So recently I’ve installed a new update for Forza Horizon 5 and it kept crashing and not loading. So the first thing I did is uninstalling and reinstalling the game. ( On a quick side note it was...