All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

Discus and support All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jae_862, May 13, 2023.

1. Jae_862
    Jae_862 Guest

So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all the characters from season one individually installed and that I have to buy them again. It had went from the status installed on the xbox one s to now buy to own on the series x. The weird part is that every other DLC I have bought on Dragon Ball Fighterz is working properly as it says owned but it is only the characters in the first season pass that I am having problems with. If it helps I did not buy the characters using the season pass, I only bought them individually seperate. Thank you.

:)

Jae_862, May 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct account where the individual packs were purchased. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate them, make sure it is stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, kindly remove and re-add your account on the Xbox Series X to re-sync the license.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

Hello Cincisquirtle,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The short answer is yes, you need to transfer the licenses from your Xbox 360 to your Xbox Series X in order to access downloaded content (DLC) for your Xbox 360 games.

To transfer licenses, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Licenses".
    Select "Transfer licenses to this console."
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

This process will transfer all your Xbox 360 game licenses to your Xbox Series X.

Once you've transferred your licenses, you'll be able to access DLC for your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X.

If you are having trouble transferring licenses, you can try the following:

Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
    Sign out and sign back in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Restart your Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

Can I purchase a game/add-on on one account, sign out of that account, and use it on another?

It seems to be a little more complicated with the Series s and x now as the account that to be set to home on the console that you'll use the most for other accounts to use some/all of the DLC.

My Series X is set to home on my main account and the other accounts can use any digital games and DLC no problem but on my Series S it's problematic to what DLC can be used since it's not my main accounts home console.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Im trying to play my Xbox 360 New Vegas ultimate edition on my Xbox Series X.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

To transfer your Xbox 360 DLC to your Xbox Series X, you need to follow these steps:
    1. Install the game on your Xbox Series X: If you haven’t already, install the game on your Xbox Series X. You can do this by inserting the game disc into your console or by downloading the game from the Microsoft Store.

2. Sign in to your Xbox Live account: Sign in to your Xbox Live account on your Xbox Series X. This is the same account you used to purchase the DLC on your Xbox 360.

3. Download the DLC: Once you’ve signed in to your Xbox Live account, navigate to the game’s page in the Microsoft Store. From there, you should be able to download any DLC that you’ve purchased for the game.

If you’re having trouble downloading your DLC, you may need to transfer your Xbox 360 licenses to your Xbox Series X. For more details on how to do so, kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7ac76f4e-c7e4-4153-8824-1e424478b02d

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X. - Similar Threads - DLC transferring Series

2. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  3. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  4. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  5. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  6. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one: Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the zombies chronicles dlc and der eisendrache and it...
  7. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  8. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  9. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...
  10. Transfer xBox DLC to a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xBox DLC to a different account: We just purchased a third xBox for our home for the purpose of my wife having access to a single game when the other 2 consoles are in use. The game itself is on disk and then she has purchased...