All of my campaigns are erased on my xbox360 games. Are they retrievable?

Discus and support All of my campaigns are erased on my xbox360 games. Are they retrievable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my campaigns are erased on my xbox360 games. Are they retrievable? f78ab177-1cb0-45fb-b1aa-6b4d745d5ffe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeanelleRidge, Dec 16, 2022.

1. All of my campaigns are erased on my xbox360 games. Are they retrievable?

:)

JeanelleRidge, Dec 16, 2022
  2. ConfederateSCV Win User

Games randomly crash and return to dashboard

The system also comtinues to erase saved data. This isnthe 4th time its erased my battlefield campaign .
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

erase all my memory

[quote user="Skunn3r 2o1o"]

[Mod Removed: NDA material]

[/quote]This needs to be discussed in the beta forums. If you are in the preview beta, MS would probably like to know that in the beta forums. Its the main purpose of the beta preview. Stating info anywhere else (such as in here), is breaching the NDA
    that you agreed to.
  4. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

erase all my memory

PuceStingray3 how big is your memory unit / harddrive / usb ?
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

erase all my memory

That's because the cache only removes updates. You'll have to manually go into your hard drive settings and delete every thing that you want deleted. This can be done by going to Settings>Console Settings>Hard Drive
  6. Skunn3r 2o1o Win User

erase all my memory

[Mod Removed: NDA material]
Thema:

1. All of my campaigns are erased on my xbox360 games. Are they retrievable? - Similar Threads - campaigns are erased

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  5. Why is campaign locked on my modern warfare 3 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is campaign locked on my modern warfare 3 Xbox one: Why is my new call of duty modern warfare 3 game campaign mode locked when I own the physical game I need y’all to fix this game please unlock everything f32ba5a2-8291-4a3e-83e0-beee361b3f89
  6. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  7. i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...: i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i need to buy it 5dfc0b2f-c6f4-4472-8a1d-571f7a7c7db1
  8. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  9. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene: I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes. Anyone? Here is a link to it happening:...
  10. I have Cold War purchased and I can’t even play campaign or solo zombies without purchasing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Cold War purchased and I can’t even play campaign or solo zombies without purchasing...: I paid $70 just to not be able to play campaign or solo zombies. Xbox is ridiculous at this point, gonna be switching over to PlayStation. 0d970149-9de8-4c58-b687-20418e850ca4