all of a sudden

Discus and support all of a sudden in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my brother always buys games on his xbox and ofc i get them too. Just yesterday he buys dead space, now its telling me to buy it and now alot of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THE ASSA551N, Jan 27, 2023.

1. THE ASSA551N
    THE ASSA551N Guest

all of a sudden

my brother always buys games on his xbox and ofc i get them too.

Just yesterday he buys dead space, now its telling me to buy it and now alot of my digital games dont work either?

i have no clue

:)

THE ASSA551N, Jan 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

all of a sudden

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It is possible that your brother's account is not the home Xbox anymore on the console you are using that's why you are getting an error when accessing the games that were installed from his account.

You will need to set it up again by logging in to that account and doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.

Do either of the following to change the status of your console:

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.
  3. FlawlessPunk Win User

No audio all of a sudden

Xbox One was working fine, now all of a sudden there is no audio on any game or DVD/blue ray disc. I have unplugged, switched HDMI cords and ports, tried a different TV, and done a hard reset of the Xbox to no avail. Anyone?

Thanks,
    Hi RileysRiley,

Thanks for reaching out the forum,

Kindly answer to the following questions:

1. Are you using Digital Optical Audio or Normal Stereo output.

2. Audio is not working in games alone or whole xbox audio.

3. If you're using digital audio output kindly change the output options like Dolby Surround, Dolby bitstream or Stereo Compressed.
  4. Misses Joust Win User

All of a sudden, no connection

G'day candyman! Sorry to hear about the connectivity frustrations. Yesterday we saw a connection issue related to Comcast/Xfinity users. If that applies to you, then you should be able to reconnect now. If not, let us know and we'll help you get reconnected
    here. Let us know!
  5. IceStorm III Win User

All of a sudden, no sound?

If the audio inputs you're trying on your receiver/TV work with other devices, then it certainly seems the 360's audio has stopped working.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Content Restricted All of a Sudden

Hey RiseofOwnage -

Glad to hear you got it sorted! Enjoy your newly re-found unrestricted access. :)
Thema:

all of a sudden

1. all of a sudden - Similar Threads - sudden

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  6. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  7. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  8. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963
  9. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  10. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...