All of a sudden my one sons account can't use xbox live

Discus and support All of a sudden my one sons account can't use xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Each year I buy xbox live gold for my husband and two sons to use. I just renewed it 2/2021 and everything was fine. Now my one son all of a sudden... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RayMcGough, Apr 5, 2021.

1. RayMcGough
    RayMcGough Guest

Each year I buy xbox live gold for my husband and two sons to use. I just renewed it 2/2021 and everything was fine. Now my one son all of a sudden cannot access it. When he try's to login it says, " you need to buy live or enter the code". This is on his xbox. He can login no problem on my husbands.

I am clueless about this stuff. I just pay for it. Help

:)

RayMcGough, Apr 5, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Might be an issue where the console needs a full reboot. Easiest way to do that is, while the Xbox is on, press the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until it powers down. From there, wait another 10 seconds or so, and then power it back up.

Give that a shot, and if it doesn't work, let us know. There are a few other things we can test and check with the account and console that might point to what the issue is.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Glad to hear it's working and wasn't something more complicated!

Let us know if you need anything else!
  4. RayMcGough Win User

[​IMG]
    Thank you. We did do a full reboot the other day with no change.

This is what comes up
  5. RayMcGough Win User

[​IMG]
    Thank you. We did do a full reboot the other day with no change.

This is what comes up
  6. RayMcGough Win User

Thank you for the help. We kept trying a few things and somehow we had to set the "my home xbox" setting. We ended up doing that and then deleting my husbands account and everything seemed to go back to normal. Appreciate the quick responses and help!
Thema:

1. All of a sudden my one sons account can't use xbox live - Similar Threads - sudden sons account

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  10. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...