All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem...

Discus and support All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What do I need to do to fix this 0446e175-f5f2-42c7-bf61-c20aa4b507c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by p g5, Dec 31, 2022.

1. p g5
    p g5 Guest

All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem...

What do I need to do to fix this

:)

2. SportsCzar Win User

Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

I have a gold account but all of a sudden the other family members are getting an error message that the gold account has expired but it has not expired.
  3. CloudySeeker777 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Payment gone through but not displaying membership. *HELP*

I have the same problem. Having signed-up yesterday, every time I or my family members try to connect to an on-line version of any game, we receive the message 'Error - the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live.

I've already added all family members AND customized security. Having thought it was to do with the kids' accounts, I tried with mine. No dice!

Any help?
  4. Whisky Sith Win User

Family account issues

Hi Steelwand and thank you for the reply. Yes we have tried the above and the problem is, it doesn’t matter which one i set as the home xbox; as soon as i soon my profile into one xbox it signs it out of the other and everything on the kids family member
    profiles stops working saying they are not connected to xbox live. This includes xbox chat which immediately stops.

I thought family member profiles could still be used at the same time on the home xbox even if the main profile (mine) was signed into another xbox at the same time.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Live family plan

If you purchased it on the console

First download all the profiles you want in the plan

Sign in with the purchasing account and family center and add an secondary or family member
  6. MikeBurgess92 Win User

C'mon Microsoft!

Tell me about it I can't even sign into any of my profiles now I was playing offline on GTA 5, then all of a sudden it says "bye Mike" and kicks me back to the home screen! Tried to sign back in and it tells me "There was a problem. We couldn't sign you
    in, please try again in a few minutes or blah blah blah". This is *** I can't even use my own profile!
Thema:

1. All of a sudden my family members profile will not sign in, message says there is a problem... - Similar Threads - sudden family members

2. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  3. Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...: My console won't turn on. Please someone guide me to an offline service station in Hyderabad, Telangana. Both the addresses provided by the Microsoft site are not working anymore. Please help...
  4. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  5. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  6. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  7. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  8. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  9. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games: Long story short, my son is listed as a family member on my account, and has had no issues downloading games previously, until tonight. Now he's getting a message saying his subscription has...