All of a sudden I cannot load Microsoft Jackpot.

Discus and support All of a sudden I cannot load Microsoft Jackpot. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The program appears like it is loading then quits. Cannot update or reinstall it either? Any help would be appreciates as I had over a million... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Retired Alaskan, Mar 7, 2017.

1. All of a sudden I cannot load Microsoft Jackpot.

The program appears like it is loading then quits. Cannot update or reinstall it either? Any help would be appreciates as I had over a million points.

:)

Retired Alaskan, Mar 7, 2017
  2. KobusJooste
    KobusJooste Guest
    Microsoft Jackpot on Windows 10

Microsoft Jackpot wont load

Can somebody please help

It tries to load but as soon as I'm signed on it kicks out.

KobusJooste, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Stripes Utd
    Stripes Utd Guest
    GamerzPlaza.com

www.gamerzplaza.com

Tournaments for Cash & Prizes

A Selection of Tournaments available

Monthly Competitions:

£ FREE ENTRY - GamerzPlaza T-Shirt Tournament

Daily:

£ 1 Entry - £6.80 JACKPOT

Weekly:

£3 Entry - £20.40 JACKPOT

Monthly:

£5 Entry - £68 JACKPOT

FREE membership with loads of features

Stripes Utd, Mar 7, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

We can see from your
    public profile
    that you were recently playing Microsoft Jackpot. There were some core service issues affecting things yesterday. Are you still experiencing issues today?

Let us know! All of a sudden I cannot load Microsoft Jackpot. :)

Miss Bijoux, Mar 8, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

We can see from your
    public profile
    that you were recently playing Microsoft Jackpot. There were some core service issues affecting things yesterday. Are you still experiencing issues today?

Let us know! :)
  6. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Microsoft Suduko

It is doing the same thing on the Microsoft jackpot game also. I tried to get into get my daily 1000 for the day and I could not get it. I would hope somebody would fix this soon. all my coins that I had over 1 million play coins are gone also. now I cannot
    even play my Microsoft jackpot game. I really hope this problem will soon be fixed
  7. B0venomspitta0M Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

i was not affected with this problem of a black screen or the recommendations not loading until an hour ago. all of a sudden i cannot do anything. no games or anything online. offline only and i have tried all steps of troubleshooting. same problem. it has
    not worked at all
  8. oisinoisin1 Win User

Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and the same thing happened
    Mine is doing the same it must be an issue with Microsoft, it seems loads of people are having the same problems

Mine just gets to the green page says hi and then goes blank
  9. BrightBoat3959 Win User

Microsoft Bingo down again

I actually cannot connect to ANY of the games today - Bingo, Jackpot, Mahjong, or Solitaire collection. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
Thema:

1. All of a sudden I cannot load Microsoft Jackpot. - Similar Threads - sudden cannot load

2. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  3. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  4. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  5. All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...: All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that says the site it unavailable! de81d1e7-f229-4fbc-910c-ca62f1d62ca5
  6. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  7. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  8. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  9. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???: Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my...
  10. All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions: My son's account has no restrictions on it and I haven't changed anything on his account for over a month. Today for some reason he is cannot connect to Overwatch because of "privacy settings" on...