All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

Discus and support All of a sudden cannot connect to internet??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPaperMoon728, Sep 9, 2018.

1. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my friend had given me his ethernet cable to use and see if that
    would work. It did end up working, only from my internet connection being shared from my laptop through the ethernet cable. I was playing GTA Online and things were working perfectly fine, until it wouldn't allow me to join missions because of a connectivity
    issue. I went to test my xbox live connection and it said that my xbox could connect to xbox live but that I had a strict NAT? So I followed the xbox link that it told me to try and it seemed to just mess everything up and I am back to square one. Except that
    now even with my ethernet cable being plugged in, I cant connect to the internet anymore. The only solution I had to that problem before was connecting the ethernet cable to my laptop. I've disconnected and reconnected and nothing. I've tried so many things
    that the related xbox articles have told me to and I have gotten to some points where I could connect only to the internet but not xbox live because of a "DNS error." So I would try to solve THAT and end up back to square one AGAIN. I tried manually inputting
    the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway from the picture I took of those settings when the only problem was with the NAT, but then it would say either DNS error or IP address error. I have tried so many things and I am really getting sick of it. Some of the
    suggestions from xbox after the others didn't work was to turn off and on my router or modem, but I am using my school's internet, so I can't do anything about that. It worked so well before, I don't know why this is suddenly happening. I am desperate for
    answers right now.

:)

xPaperMoon728, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Hey there, gamakid2! Can you please create a new thread for us if you need assistance? We'll be much better able to assist you if you create a new topic. Thanks very much!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Greetings, Muttonloaf99! Did you try all the steps on the page that taidara linked? Can you let me know what specifically you have tried from the list?

Regarding your second question, can you please create a new thread about this issue? That will help us keep the thread focused on troubleshooting your first question. Thank you!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Sep 9, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

Depending on the quality of internet. It may not let you connect.

Also this link may help you connect or resolve some of the issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/connection-error-solution
  6. WarriorSoldier Win User

LIVE Connection drops every few minutes watching Netflix

im having the same issues as ANCHOR4 ive been connected to the internet for about a week an a half and all of a sudden it won't connect to the internet and give me the error 0x87dd001a.
  7. amazincowman Win User

Xbox connects to Network, but not internet all of a sudden

Nevermind. Just reset the modem to factory settings and it solved the problem.
  8. amazincowman Win User

Xbox connects to Network, but not internet all of a sudden

Whoops, things I have tried:

- Reset modem, cleared xbox system cache, tried both wireless and wired
  9. Platinum Source Win User

Frustrating experience - cannot connect to Live on 360

Well I am in Ohio and having the EXACT same issue. Nothing works. My internet connection is great but can't connect to live and happened all of a sudden
Thema:

1. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet??? - Similar Threads - sudden cannot connect

2. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  3. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  4. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  5. All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...: All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that says the site it unavailable! de81d1e7-f229-4fbc-910c-ca62f1d62ca5
  6. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  7. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  8. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...
  9. All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of a sudden cannot play mutliplayer - privacy restrictions: My son's account has no restrictions on it and I haven't changed anything on his account for over a month. Today for some reason he is cannot connect to Overwatch because of "privacy settings" on...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden: i have never had this problem before and now randomly my Xbox one refuses to connect with error message: We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox wont connect to tv all of a sudden