All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

Discus and support All of a sudden cannot connect to internet??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPaperMoon728, Sep 9, 2018.

1. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet???

Okay, so: I recently started college and have brought my xbox 360 with me. I had registered it with my school's Wifi but it would not connect and support from there didn't help me. Luckily, my friend had given me his ethernet cable to use and see if that
    would work. It did end up working, only from my internet connection being shared from my laptop through the ethernet cable. I was playing GTA Online and things were working perfectly fine, until it wouldn't allow me to join missions because of a connectivity
    issue. I went to test my xbox live connection and it said that my xbox could connect to xbox live but that I had a strict NAT? So I followed the xbox link that it told me to try and it seemed to just mess everything up and I am back to square one. Except that
    now even with my ethernet cable being plugged in, I cant connect to the internet anymore. The only solution I had to that problem before was connecting the ethernet cable to my laptop. I've disconnected and reconnected and nothing. I've tried so many things
    that the related xbox articles have told me to and I have gotten to some points where I could connect only to the internet but not xbox live because of a "DNS error." So I would try to solve THAT and end up back to square one AGAIN. I tried manually inputting
    the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway from the picture I took of those settings when the only problem was with the NAT, but then it would say either DNS error or IP address error. I have tried so many things and I am really getting sick of it. Some of the
    suggestions from xbox after the others didn't work was to turn off and on my router or modem, but I am using my school's internet, so I can't do anything about that. It worked so well before, I don't know why this is suddenly happening. I am desperate for
    answers right now.

:)

xPaperMoon728, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Hey there, gamakid2! Can you please create a new thread for us if you need assistance? We'll be much better able to assist you if you create a new topic. Thanks very much!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Greetings, Muttonloaf99! Did you try all the steps on the page that taidara linked? Can you let me know what specifically you have tried from the list?

Regarding your second question, can you please create a new thread about this issue? That will help us keep the thread focused on troubleshooting your first question. Thank you!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Sep 9, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

Depending on the quality of internet. It may not let you connect.

Also this link may help you connect or resolve some of the issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/connection-error-solution
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live all of the sudden

Hey iJuice!

Glad everything got worked out for you. Thanks for circling back and letting us know!
  7. Patrat46 Win User

UPnP is over written by DMZ and dmz is over writen by portforwarding they dont interfere with each other if they all go to the same address (well other then port forwarding will do all the work other 2 just kinda sit there).

Remove port forwarding from your router. in fact restore it to factory defaults and do the same on your xbox (sys setings > network settings > your network > configure network > additional settings> restore)

Port forwarding is likely cause of your current internet issue on your pc. the router page should still load though.

i would re-download with out deleting and if it still gave me issues i would then delete and redownload. after that its time to delete and reinstall the updates (on storage select primary storage unit and pres rb lb x rb lb x ) after deleting the updates
    run xbox live test and re-download them.
  8. Apple iJuice Win User

I tried clearing the system cache and it didn't work. I'm getting a "problem loading page" error upon trying to go to the sign in page on my PC, so I've been using my phone to access the forums because I can sign in that way. Should I still try to delete
    and re-download my profile?
  9. Apple iJuice Win User

Yes, just one. Like I said, I didn't have all three active simultaneously and I just disabled UPnP and forwarded the ports again, still to no avail.
Thema:

1. All of a sudden cannot connect to internet??? - Similar Threads - sudden cannot connect

2. Suddenly cannot join splitscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly cannot join splitscreen: Within the last week I am unable to join in split screen when playing minecraft w/my granddaughter on my xbox . My resolution is 1080, so I know it's not that. My wired controller works fine. Can...
  3. All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that...: All of a sudden I cannot log into my account, it says fix it at account.live.com but that says the site it unavailable! de81d1e7-f229-4fbc-910c-ca62f1d62ca5
  4. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  5. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...
  6. All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    All of a sudden cannot sign into xbox live: I just got xbox live last night after a couple years, and I had no problem signing in before this. Also just got the new COD so I'm eager to play. I've done a hard restart twice, unplugged xbox...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox one live all of a sudden: i have never had this problem before and now randomly my Xbox one refuses to connect with error message: We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in...
  8. Suddenly cannot connect to xbox live, could previously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly cannot connect to xbox live, could previously: I just spent an hour of my time trying to fix our Xbox connecting to xbox live. Our internet works. our xbox works... but linking them both, nope. Our xbox is a year old and has never had an...
  9. Suddenly cannot connect to Xbox Live - Error 80151901 (IP Address Error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly cannot connect to Xbox Live - Error 80151901 (IP Address Error): Hi. So after googling solutions for close to a day straight now and finding nothing, I've decided to come here and ask and see if anyone can help me out. Basically, my xbox live was working fine...
  10. XbOX one suddenly cannot connect dhcp server then to the wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    XbOX one suddenly cannot connect dhcp server then to the wifi: Hi, I'm a bit stuck here. I have been using the same router for weeks got dozens of hours playing destiny online with it. Today got an error message that the xbox could not connect to the dhcp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox wont connect to tv all of a sudden