All my Minecraft progress gone. Reduced to atoms

Discus and support All my Minecraft progress gone. Reduced to atoms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I recently changed my phone. I used the same Google play account I had on my previous phone to download Minecraft. Then I also used my previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Elijahn Escolano, Jul 12, 2022.

1. All my Minecraft progress gone. Reduced to atoms

So, I recently changed my phone. I used the same Google play account I had on my previous phone to download Minecraft. Then I also used my previous Microsoft account, and I'm sure that I used the correct password. But after the password confirmation of my account is done. My gamertag is changed and all my purchases in the game are gone. Minecoins, worlds, etc... Even the achievements are gone. How can I get them back to how they used to be? Please help me.

:)

Joshua Elijahn Escolano, Jul 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's nice!

I'm glad to hear that you was able to finally sign in with the correct account

Have a good one and take care!
  3. Joshua Elijahn Escol Win User

Thank you. This is very helpful. I just realize that I have 2 Microsoft accounts. I didn't remember since they have almost the same name. Thank you again good sir
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Joshua

Sorry to hear that mate, according to what you're saying
    Everything points that you're using the incorrect Microsoft account

You can try recovering your Xbox account via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Or you can try fill this other form too https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, You could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. PAWO01 Win User

Achievements don't unlock in Atomic Heart?

No progress in Atomic Heart
  6. OttawaZwolak Win User

Transferring from an Xbox one s to series s

Followup question,

If I then buy the game digitally will I keep progress. For example will all minecraft worlds be gone or will they still be there after I buy the digital game?
Thema:

1. All my Minecraft progress gone. Reduced to atoms - Similar Threads - Minecraft progress gone

2. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb
  3. My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account: I just added a Microsoft account to my switch Minecraft and now all of my maps and Minecoins reset. How do I fix this? 14619b7d-13b0-4a2b-88fe-ccf91d3b3791
  4. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  5. Is it possible to cross-progress my Minecraft purchases and/or data from my PS4 to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to cross-progress my Minecraft purchases and/or data from my PS4 to Xbox...: I feel like it might be a lost cause but maybe there is something. af3cb52d-7ed2-4279-a613-7a9c928feab2
  6. If I had a minecraft account I played on and had a lot of progress on multiple servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I had a minecraft account I played on and had a lot of progress on multiple servers,...: If I had a minecraft account I played on and had a lot of progress on multiple servers, then everything just disappeared and replaced with my xbox account name? What do I do...
  7. When i transferred java account to microsoft for minecraft it deleted my progress and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i transferred java account to microsoft for minecraft it deleted my progress and i...: It deleted all my progress on everything and i can't log back into my old java account. My name changed by one letter. f1a46020-8ff0-4d51-8650-8551b290f0a3
  8. Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help.: My minecraft world got deleted. Edit: it actually deleted 37 worlds 6104a5b6-f1bb-4ea1-b30f-acff0722f6f8
  9. A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone: I have the same minecraft world on 2 different Xbox’s, on one Xbox I played a bit, then on the second one I went as far as defeating the dragon and wither, built a huge house and got a bunch of...
  10. My Minecraft progress is gone and corrupted after reinstalling.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft progress is gone and corrupted after reinstalling.: How do I answer to this for Minecraft after reinstalling the game and seeing that my game saves are impossible to sync? There is a virus in the game. Why? This screenshot is the proof that my game...