All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!!
Discus and support All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox (Beta) app, now seemingly renamed just "Xbox" app after the latest update...has completely broken everything. It shows that I have no games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by maxwilkes92, Jun 13, 2020.
Thema:
All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!!
Loading...
-
All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!! - Similar Threads - installed games completely
-
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Cloud gaming test, can't install game now
in XboX InsidersCloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to... -
Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app
in XboX InsidersUnable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and... -
No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?
in XboX InsidersNo "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button... -
Why is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game?: Why is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game I already had up to date? All 95 gigs. If I go into the storage device and click on the game it already has them as installed but... -
Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code... -
My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...: My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?...