All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!!

Discus and support All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox (Beta) app, now seemingly renamed just "Xbox" app after the latest update...has completely broken everything. It shows that I have no games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by maxwilkes92, Jun 13, 2020.

1. maxwilkes92
    maxwilkes92 Guest

The Xbox (Beta) app, now seemingly renamed just "Xbox" app after the latest update...has completely broken everything. It shows that I have no games installed even though I have plenty. And when I go to a game's page to try and reinstall in the hope that
    it will force it to locate the files and fix the problem the page loads a blank black page and does nothing. I've quit the app completely, relaunched it, nothing. Same problem.

:)

maxwilkes92, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Septemberschnee Win User

I have the same problem. The Xbox app simply does not work anymore. I see the main splash screen when i open the app. But when i click anything at all, i get a blank screen.

There is a workaround to install the games via the ms store. But i cant start them without the app appearantly
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sometimes the system needw to rebuild its database. Please give it a few minutes to catch up
  4. ingloriousstark Win User

Installation of Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone DLC stops with code 0x87e0000f

Install the game without updating until the game completes the installation, then install the update. It should help.
    Thanks for replying Jurgen, I already get the latest updates installed even after I fully reset my Xbox. Tried both the resets; one with keeping my games and apps and other without keeping them.

Hi again,

Now all my digital games are stopping downloading abruptly. Is there any way to rollback the updates? I think the latest of my updates is causing all these problems because I updated my console on 17th Nov and the string of problems have started from that
    time.
  5. ingloriousstark Win User

Installation of Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone DLC stops with code 0x87e0000f

Install the game without updating until the game completes the installation, then install the update. It should help.
    Thanks for replying Jurgen, I already get the latest updates installed even after I fully reset my Xbox. Tried both the resets; one with keeping my games and apps and other without keeping them.
  6. CrowdingBus6984 Win User

All installed games vanished

Also isn't the gamertag I use I have never seen that before, it must just be from the email that I have connected to this computer.
Thema:

1. All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!! - Similar Threads - installed games completely

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game?: Why is my series x completely re-downloading and installing a game I already had up to date? All 95 gigs. If I go into the storage device and click on the game it already has them as installed but...
  9. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  10. My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...: My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?...