All my home Xbox’s were taken from me without me knowing
Discus and support All my home Xbox’s were taken from me without me knowing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to set my home Xbox as my account but apparently all my home Xbox things were used up all 5 of them but I didn’t use any of them and I want them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JVJAMMER, Apr 5, 2018.
Thema:
All my home Xbox’s were taken from me without me knowing
Loading...
-
All my home Xbox’s were taken from me without me knowing - Similar Threads - home Xbox’s were
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?
in XboX InsidersAny news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people... -
Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile
in XboX InsidersCan’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other... -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Enhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability
in XboX InsidersEnhance Xbox game streaming and home console features for better flexibility and reliability: Xbox offers great features like Remote Play and the Home Console system, but there’s still room for improvement to make these tools more powerful, stable, and user-friendly — especially for... -
Xbox turns off all internet in my home
in XboX InsidersXbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is... -
Can't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't add my XBox One S to Google Home - no devices were found in your xbox account: Please help. I'm trying to setup my XBox One S to work with Google Home but it's saying there are no devices in my xbox account. It's definitely there and set as my Home xbox. I'm able to remotely...