all my games

Discus and support all my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of my games are not working and its just stupid 657de3ae-b610-4362-aa65-7fe5841777cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamer dre23, Sep 15, 2017.

  1. gamer dre23
    gamer dre23 Guest

    all my games


    all of my games are not working and its just stupid

    :)
     
    gamer dre23, Sep 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Update all my Games

    I wish it was possible as I use energy saving mode too.

    I did put a suggestion in the xbox feedback site here

    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6029009-automatic-updates-for-people-using-energy-saving-m

    You could go there and vote for it. and maybe comment as there are a lot of unhelpful comments there from people saying use instant on mode. Clearly they don't have to pay the electric bills or are not annoyed by the noise of the power brick when trying
    to sleep.
     
    Malacath, Sep 15, 2017
    #2
  3. install all my games

    i install all of my games but does that wear down the harddrive???
     
    Big Toe No Feet, Sep 15, 2017
    #3
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Lost all progress in all of my games

    Hello Shaan, this is an unexpected situation. Usually the only way to delete progress is when you do the process using your console or if you're using the incorrect Microsoft account, the progress is not going to appear because it's linked to the original account.

    Unfortunately, Xbox support is not capable of restoring such progress. However, you can try reaching out to each dedicated game support to see if they can retrieve the data for you.
  5. Shaan tak Win User

    Lost all progress in all of my games

    Hi there Nuela, In 2022 my cousin bought me a 50 dollar gift card for xbox. I spent that on GTA and Rocket league skins. Gamer tag is the same but I'm not able to see the purchase history. Any way to restore the progress and money I spent on the game. I tried uninstalling the games and reinstalling but still it shows me with the beginning in all of the games.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Lost all progress in all of my games

    Hello Shaan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I'm sorry to hear you're not able to retrieve your game progression. Let's try to sort this out.

    For this purpose, may I know if you're able to see your previous game purchases?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    Additionally, is your gamertag the same and everything?

    Lastly, as a reminder, please avoid sharing personal information, including your email address.
  7. Rostom L Win User

    All my games crash. All of them

    Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

    If you've already tried all the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and it's still not working normally, there's a possibility that it's already an issue with its internal processes that requires a repair. I am afraid that you would need to pay for a repair fee for out of warranty product.

    Though, there's a chance that it may only be a system issue that requires stabilization or optimization. I would advise you as well to report it via the Report a problem app so the Team Xbox will be able to investigate it properly. Check your options here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

    Thank you,
  8. Francia J. Win User

    All my games are not in my library.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    We need to make sure that the games are successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

    "Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

    Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

    "REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    ​​​

    ADD ACCOUNT​​​

    ​​​

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
Thema:

all my games

Loading...
  1. all my games - Similar Threads - games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...