All my games work

Discus and support All my games work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i go on evrey game and it says go to xbox.com/errorhelp can u please fix this ac8d67bf-f264-4a90-94fd-176754b4607c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarinaOMG0711, Sep 17, 2017.

  1. All my games work


    i go on evrey game and it says go to xbox.com/errorhelp can u please fix this

    :)
     
    KarinaOMG0711, Sep 17, 2017
    #1
  2. PR6I6E6ST
    PR6I6E6ST Guest
    All games work except 1

    Similar happened to dead rising for me. Do as stated above, uninstall and reinstall (doing so offline can be faster for some reason) and then do a power cycle by holding the power button till it turns off then unplugging for 10 seconds. Hope this helps.
     
    PR6I6E6ST, Sep 17, 2017
    #2
  3. boong budgy
    boong budgy Guest
    All games work except 1

    I've had my xbox one since they were first released and never had any troubles with it. I went to put cod ghost in and it started loading . Then screen went black. I've tried restarting the console. Cleaning the disc and even went and swapped it for another
    copy. Yet still keeps freezing and turning my screen black. My forza 5 and battlefield work just fine though.. Any answers would be great
     
    boong budgy, Sep 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    All my games work

    Is there any error code?

    Sometimes a restart can fix the problem. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.

    Be sure to install any update if you are prompted to.
     
    Ishan8123, Sep 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    All my games work

    Is there any error code?

    Sometimes a restart can fix the problem. Restart your console by pressing the xbox button, press settings, press restart.

    Be sure to install any update if you are prompted to.
  6. Klaus1138 Win User

    Game not working AT ALL

    I have done the same thing with success. :)
  7. RaivinPoe Win User

    Game not working AT ALL

    Same thing happened to me and downloading the trial fixed it. Thanks!
  8. Gacys Clown Win User

    Game not working AT ALL

    Hey guys. I just went ahead and downloaded the Trial version just to see what it would do and my game is working fine now, expansions and all. It didn't even load it up as a Trial either.

    So try that and see if that helps.:)
  9. Gacys Clown Win User

    Game not working AT ALL

    I'm having a similar issue. I bought some DLC for it awhile back and never got a chance to play it and now it's not even letting me play the game. I'm not sure how they can keep me from playing a game I paid for...:/
Thema:

All my games work

Loading...
  1. All my games work - Similar Threads - games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...