All my games are gone

Discus and support All my games are gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the recent update, all my games have disappeared from my external hard drive. In system setting storage, it list the external hard drive and says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiericSonnen77, Oct 24, 2017.

1. All my games are gone

After the recent update, all my games have disappeared from my external hard drive. In system setting storage, it list the external hard drive and says 242.3 GB of 2.8tb free. But under my games and apps it shows no games on the external hard drive only
    the games on the internal hard drive.

:)

KiericSonnen77, Oct 24, 2017
  2. nickbarry
    nickbarry Guest
    All my game saves are gone...

Turned on xbox and everything was gone on my harddrive, including apps. Tried recovering my gamertag that didn't work. ms said might need to be repaired but I don't wanna pay all that money and my saves are still gone.

nickbarry, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Roywilliam
    Roywilliam Guest
    All my save games are gone

No sorry, it's a 120gb from Microsoft, my mistake. I have nothing 3rd party.

Roywilliam, Oct 24, 2017
  4. All my games are gone

Hey there KiericSonnen77,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the games not showing up on the console. Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

All my games are gone

Hey there KiericSonnen77,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the games not showing up on the console. Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Ponyboy998 Win User

All my games are gone.

So it must have been a glitch. When I logged in today my Owned Games was back up to 144 and the Games With Gold is showing 32. I believe what happened was that it was reading me as not having an Ultimate Subscription. It allowed me to play online, but
    still showed Ultimate and Gold as Available Offers in the Full Library. Its now only showing EA Access in the Available Offers. Hopefully this info will help anyone with that issue in the future. Thanks for your reply Angakuit!!!
  7. dempup Win User

All my games are gone.

So it must have been a glitch. When I logged in today my Owned Games was back up to 144 and the Games With Gold is showing 32. I believe what happened was that it was reading me as not having an Ultimate Subscription. It allowed me to play online,
    but still showed Ultimate and Gold as Available Offers in the Full Library. Its now only showing EA Access in the Available Offers. Hopefully this info will help anyone with that issue in the future. Thanks for your reply Angakuit!!!
    Hi there!

Glad to hear it is working again for you and thank you very much for getting back to the forum with a solution, that can hopefully help people in the future.

Happy Gaming :)
  8. Angakuit Win User

All my games are gone.

Hi,

Have you checked the 'All Owned Games' and 'Games with Gold' section of your game library?
  9. Ponyboy998 Win User

All my games are gone.

I did check the all owned games section, which is where it dropped from over 100 games down to the 25. The gold games icon is just taking me to offers to buy gold, but I def have Ultimate and its not expired until next month. Is that where the error
    is ocurring?
Thema:

All my games are gone

1. All my games are gone - Similar Threads - games are gone

2. Game that was purchased and was playing is now gone from my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that was purchased and was playing is now gone from my library.: All games I once purchased on Microsoft store has now disappeared from my library. They do not exist in my library now. I followed guide lines which I found in an answer to a question similar to...
  3. Games gone from Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games gone from Xbox app on windows 10: Had to reset my computer, upon reinstalling windows and signing in to Xbox. It says that I do not own the games and would need to buy them again, despite the fact that I have clear evidence that I...
  4. Game Progress Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Progress Gone: Hi, i am asking for a friend who has recently linked her Sea of Thieves account to Xbox Live, and the game progress was gone. Was told by SOT that it could be a different gamertag used previously...
  5. Where have all the games gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have all the games gone?: My friend and I used to play dominoes together on skype. Is this no longer possible? Do we have to purchase this and if so how 9eb14180-0e61-4c92-9f26-3dc2cdad0d5a
  6. Game I got for free now gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I got for free now gone: I got portal 2 when It was the last free 360 gwg downloaded it tonight went to play it popped up getting your game ready then said I have to purchase it from the store i restarted my Xbox tried...
  7. my disc game gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my disc game gone?: hello! so I have a Lego city disc game, I bought it back in 2017 and I wanted to play it again for memories, but when I looked for it in my library it wasn't there! I checked uninstalled games,...
  8. my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone

in XboX Insiders
    my free Xbox Game Pass that came with my laptop is gone: Hello, so i bought a laptop that came with the free 3 month Xbox game pass. I tried to redeem it using my paypal, but then Microsoft told me to input my adress, the problem is that i can't change...
  9. My xbox games are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox games are gone.: My xbox deleted everything and i cant get the games i had on the account back and i wont pay again. my xbox erased everything over night and i got signed out and i had to sign back in and its...
  10. why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc??: I have been playing F1 2021 for a few weeks now on cloud gaming and today I noticed it has disappeared from my xbox app on my PC. Any ideas why?? 234b4c1e-16b7-4c8c-bdee-b89609f8d71c