All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

Discus and support All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019.

  1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

    /u/elite501st, Aug 31, 2019
    #1
  2. DysfunktynalVet Win User

    0x87e00005

    Same issue! Attempting to update game... Installation stops for unknown reason. Stuck at 20% Game needs to finish installing or show ready to start before it can be launched. Try to update again. Item attempts to install and stops again at 20%. @xboxlive
    help immediately needed!
  3. NLH1 Win User

    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

    All of your downloaded games will show up in ready to install in my games and apps
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Ready to install and homeshare not working?

    Hi Dullman,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you say ready to install is this in my games and apps or under the game itself? DLC will not show up in the standard ready to install under my games and apps. You have to highlight the game hit the start
    or menu button go to manage game and add on. Then any DLC will show up under ready to install. On Xbox 1 is that the one that is set to home? If not you would need the account that owns the game signed in then you can access it.

    Any DLC you purchased should work if the
    home share
    is set up correctly.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    I AM MISING A GAME AND MOCROSOFT DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

    That and another thing DLC does not normally show up under ready to install where you would find that is if you go into my games and apps and highlight the game hit the start/menu button and go to manage game that is where it should show up and it would
    say if its installed or not and allow you to install it from there if its not.
  6. Campo Win User

    I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

    This had me stumped for a while. You need to open My Games and Apps and then scroll all the way to the right. There was a separate section that showed Titanfall with a Ready to Install label on it.
Thema:

All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

Loading...
  1. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before... - Similar Threads - games apps are

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox game needs to finish installing or say ready to start

    ,
  2. xbox game needs to finish installing