All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

Discus and support All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OffstageSquid83, Apr 13, 2018.

  1. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...


    :)
     
    OffstageSquid83, Apr 13, 2018
    #1
  2. jigawatts121
    jigawatts121 Guest
    Missing save data

    My Halo: Reach save data is gone just now too. I played it a few hours ago, made it to level 6 on Legendary, came back and I have to start all over from scratch. What the hell Xbox? Where did it go?
     
    jigawatts121, Apr 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Cescaski
    Cescaski Guest
    Can't Upload Resident Evil game clips.

    "I'm rather worried of losing my videos somehow"

    All my god *** clips are gone! What the actual hell!? So all the clips I wanted to keep to see my first play through after so many years since playing it on the game cube, are gone. Now it's ruined, why did I bother buying the *** game when it came out or
    even bother buying it on Xbox One in fact? What a joke...
     
    Cescaski, Apr 13, 2018
    #3
  4. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

    Need a little more info?

    Did you have them on an external hard drive that is no longer showing up?

    Did you do a factory reset and sign into a different account then what the games where purchased on?
     
    steeledwand7664, Apr 13, 2018
    #4
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where did g

    Need a little more info?

    Did you have them on an external hard drive that is no longer showing up?

    Did you do a factory reset and sign into a different account then what the games where purchased on?
  6. jigawatts121 Win User

    Missing save data

    My Halo: Reach save data is gone just now too. I played it a few hours ago, made it to level 6 on Legendary, came back and I have to start all over from scratch. What the hell Xbox? Where did it go?
  7. Cescaski Win User

    Can't Upload Resident Evil game clips.

    "I'm rather worried of losing my videos somehow"

    All my god *** clips are gone! What the actual hell!? So all the clips I wanted to keep to see my first play through after so many years since playing it on the game cube, are gone. Now it's ruined, why did I bother buying the *** game when it came out or
    even bother buying it on Xbox One in fact? What a joke...
  8. Service Star Win User

    BF3 Anyone?

    Hell, I'm a sniper, as u see to the left of my name, ur a medic I take sniping more seriouse fudge wins
  9. VoodooGTS Win User

    If 3rd party games look better on PS4 will you go that route this gen?

    Hell no. I decided to play FPS games on XBOX 360 rather on the PS3 like BF3 and BlackOps because graphics and server connection where a lot better and noticeable. My PS3 where only good on single player games.
Thema:

All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

Loading...
  1. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ... - Similar Threads - fudging game's are

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...