All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

Discus and support All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metam0rph1cs, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Metam0rph1cs
    Metam0rph1cs Guest

All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

Friends not showing and cant send messages

:)

Metam0rph1cs, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. ZombieKi11er562 Win User

Why can't I send friend requests anymore

For some reason I try to sent a friend request and it wouldnt let me . I got gold membership too and it didnt let my friend send me a friend request
  4. LillyVanDriest Win User

Xbox live authentication???

I tried this the message still pops up and i cant join my friends server
  5. Rafa Meck Win User

Weewwwwd

I can open a party but my mic wont work and nobody can join it.

cant send messages, stream live, join friends in game. Nothing!
  6. Xendrago Win User

Friend Request Cannot Complete Process

Thank you for the reply onyxishere. When I went to the site, the friend request is not there. It looks like the friend request has been declined but the message still shows up in my message box on my Xbox 360. It doesn't delete for some reason.
Thema:

1. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too - Similar Threads - friends got deleted

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  4. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  5. I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve a got a duplicate game how do I give it to my friend?: I have a duplicate copy of a game and I’m wanting to give it to my friend I had the option to add it to an account before but I can’t find it 5fdc60b5-791c-4b65-8ec2-10bff4283e6c
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  8. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  9. My friend's account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got deleted: So my friend was gonna login into the account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it said that the account didn't exist. We wouldn't be able to use Microsoft...
  10. My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?: My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email. He would like to ask some questions to whoever knows, and with that,...