All my Acheivements and Gamerscore were deleted for No reason

Discus and support All my Acheivements and Gamerscore were deleted for No reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Internet is really bad and most of gamerscore and all my achievements just disappered dc40d8b9-5597-4f29-a80e-49d416154e0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TectonicYT, Nov 9, 2016.

1. TectonicYT
    TectonicYT Guest

My Internet is really bad and most of gamerscore and all my achievements just disappered

:)

TectonicYT, Nov 9, 2016
  2. asian444
    asian444 Guest
    Overwatch Acheievements Are Not Showing Up

I tried all the methods that was shown in the forum, I deleted my account, attempted to get acheivement again, and looked on the acheivements website, I also took the survey.. The two acheivements are still shown as locked but also still says % 100 completed,
    these were acheivements I got release day. Is there anything else I could do to have the acheivements unlocked?

asian444, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Joshx92
    Joshx92 Guest
    Gamerscore has been reset

My gamerscore has been reset too! i was playin mass effect 2 getting the no one left behind acheivement, ready for me3, and when i got it that was the only acheivement i had. whats going on?

Joshx92, Nov 9, 2016
  4. asian444 Win User

Overwatch Acheievements Are Not Showing Up

I tried all the methods that was shown in the forum, I deleted my account, attempted to get acheivement again, and looked on the acheivements website, I also took the survey.. The two acheivements are still shown as locked but also still says % 100 completed,
    these were acheivements I got release day. Is there anything else I could do to have the acheivements unlocked?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gamerscore Reset

Acheivements and gamerscore is locked to the account thats originally got them

Not even deletion of an account resets thats
  6. DeathlikeSun Win User

Problems with missing profile and unknown gamerscore.

If Boxburn is right, what they were trying to do is Mod your gamerscore and get it reset and render you unable to earn back old acheivements.

Sabotage really.
  7. ddaazzkk Win User

All my achievements are disappearing

I am also having the same issue on my series x gamerscore is still there but all my unlocked achievments are gone everything is saying 0 achivemenents when i look in at the games to see the avchievments. This is very disapointing this is one if the main reasons i use xbox is for the achivements. I have autism and this fills a gap for me with my colective tendancies. 15 year old acount with a large amount of acheivements and they are all gone.
  8. KALEEF Win User

How can I track what games I played on the original xbox?

@Downing87 the original xbox didn't have acheivements so no gamerscore
Thema:

1. All my Acheivements and Gamerscore were deleted for No reason - Similar Threads - Acheivements Gamerscore were

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...